Desert Thunder

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

They should bump down the difficulty slightly, but otherwise, it's a pretty good change in that it combines the arcade style with objective first person tactical shooting games, its good.

oh, and has anyone ever beaten it yet?!

MooCowMan

Its pretty fun i think but they should but like Elim and CTF on it, to get used to it
I do not get you one bit..

It's a campaign map based on Sand Hog. It's meant to be co-op game play. If you want to play Elim and CTF, play Sand Hog.

I think they should so the lives system like they have in Korea, where you start with 8 lives rather than 1.

cvspartan101

It's a campaign map based on Sand Hog. It's meant to be co-op game play. If you want to play Elim and CTF, play Sand Hog.

I think they should so the lives system like they have in Korea, where you start with 8 lives rather than 1.

I know man... I watched a Korean one and they started off wtih 8 freaking lives.... If we had 8 lives I would rush the enemy like crazy

Killabeana

I know man... I watched a Korean one and they started off wtih 8 freaking lives.... If we had 8 lives I would rush the enemy like crazy

wow eight lives, wouldnt that be helpful...... compaired to the 1 life u get n if ur team is good u might get revived like two more times

Manageris98

Well i was meaning using the whole map, and not just using the small part that they give us for Elim

cvspartan101

Damn wow I think we got a little further than that.

Because it would be really fun and almost evert game would be good.

I don't think it would be that fun playing 8 on 8 elimination in a big map like that... it would take a while and imagine CTF on that map... virtually impossible

Will50Wester

I bet most ppl here have seen how the NPCs fire their LAWs on semi-auto, one after the other without reloading, any faster and it'll be fully automatic. Thats just really I3u115h!t, and it's a good proof that those NPC's use the no reload hack. And how come the Korean version allows players to have up to 8 lives??? Even if we survive a checkpoint here, our lives don't stack up for sum dumb reason and it just says "recover". So I bet the Koreans have it alot easier than we do, they can suck sooo bad and die sooo many freakin times and still win the game. But we die once and we'll have to sit there and wait helplessly until our teammates reach the next checkpoint, that is, if your lucky and don't have nooby teammates that rushes into 10 man packs all the time.

Werbung:

cvspartan101

I bet most ppl here have seen how the NPCs fire their LAWs on semi-auto, one after the other without reloading, any faster and it'll be fully automatic. Thats just really I3u115h!t, and it's a good proof that those NPC's use the no reload hack. And how come the Korean version allows players to have up to 8 lives??? Even if we survive a checkpoint here, our lives don't stack up for sum dumb reason and it just says "recover". So I bet the Koreans have it alot easier than we do, they can suck sooo bad and die sooo many freakin times and still win the game. But we die once and we'll have to sit there and wait helplessly until our teammates reach the next checkpoint, that is, if your lucky and don't have nooby teammates that rushes into 10 man packs all the time.

Nicely said and whenever I do fire team on the last part... barely any people listen to me when I said stick together and go to the site, they just start walking around everywhere spawning AI bots