Discuss your succeeded projects

Werbung:

Fladian

I can't remember I ever posted a finished project. As a matter of fact, I can't even remember that I finished a project :p Yet I became a moderator of a Team Gathering forum at another site.
There should be a few finished maps in my 'finished maps' folders, but all are part of a bigger project.

Since Warcraft III Reign of Chaos, I worked on a project that changed from its name when the time went on. If I recall right, the names were: 'The long journey', 'Sashara's adventure', 'Demons Return' and 'the Unsung Song', which is the name it still carries - and I still work on.

lord_carbo

I can't remember I ever posted a finished project. As a matter of fact, I can't even remember that I finished a project :p Yet I became a moderator of a Team Gathering forum at another site.
There should be a few finished maps in my 'finished maps' folders, but all are part of a bigger project.

Since Warcraft III Reign of Chaos, I worked on a project that changed from its name when the time went on. If I recall right, the names were: 'The long journey', 'Sashara's adventure', 'Demons Return' and 'the Unsung Song', which is the name it still carries - and I still work on.
[/b]

I thought it was the Unsung Legend ATM =/

Fladian

Unsung Legends is a different project - I never worked on it. I only moderated the area around it when it started :p

I never made it clear that my project was called 'the Unsung Song', therefore, there is no stealing in name or whatsoever. I am considering of changing the name again, because of UL.

Fladian

Perhaps, but I want to have some decent progress before I say anything about it. Yet I've spoiled a part of the story in the Stories Galore forum.

Fladian

It's only a part. After all, I can name several characters that aren't introduced just yet. As I recall, Marnu isn't introduced yet, nor Shan.

Fladian

Burn in "heal", Pumia :p Don't force me to remind you of it ;)

But yeah, I like to write long, but most people already knew that... or noticed it.

Fladian

*uhhum*

You can't always blame it on your keyboard, Phumia. Though it is true that the keyboard can take the blame once in a while, but sometimes you will have take the blame yourself, Phumia. You know, I am still quite used to say Plastic, or Plastic Angel for that matter, I, for one, never did shorten Plastic, or Plastic Angel with just PA, a lot of people did, but I see PA for something completely different, of course, that is only because of different interests. When people are talking about the talking horse, Mr. Ed, I always get the feeling that I am being called as well, as most of my friends (outside the internet... yes, I have those too :p) call me Ed. Though except for the 'E', it has nothing similar to my entire name, as a matter of fact, I wasn't called the name they wanted to name me, because it could be shortend to 'Ed', so they decided to call me different, that couldn't be shortend with Ed. Nowadays, I'm being called Ed by everyone... luckily, Mr. Ed, the talking horse, was big about 10 - 20 years ago, meaning, that it was popular during my child-hood or before I was born. Eitherway, I hear very little about it - thank god - except a flashback at TV sometimes shows it. Sometimes they even name the 'talking horse' on the radio, but luckily, to the radio channel I listen to, there is a man who's name is very similar to mine, though his name can be shortend with 'Ed', and he probably (never in his program) wouldn't be too fond on Mr. Ed, either. Though I am sure that some other DJ's talk about it from time to time, but then again, I don't think he really would mind, since I am sure he is home by the time any discussion would start.
But I was talking about the keyboard of Plasti... Phumia. Have I already mentioned that I am pretty fond on the name 'Phumia'? It reminds of a certain creature, whose name is a little similar to my native language. Though Phumia and the name of that creature has, of course, no relation at all... or at least, not as far as I know. But then again, there's a few thousand kilometers between Phumia and myself. Perhaps I'll visit it once when I have the money for it, but that's something different. After all, it is no secret that poor old Fladian here is broke, most of the time. If anyone would be willing to donate me some money, I'd appreciate it, though I cannot guarentee you'll get anything in return. Perhaps a card during a holiday, or birthday, just like I do with another forgein friend. Speaking of which, perhaps I'd visit his nation first when I have some spare money, and the time for it. But if I succeed at my study course, perhaps I can travel there for free, if that would be the case, then I don't need to borrow money for the trip, though I could always use it for something else. Fact remains that my coming study course will take 4 years at a minimum, not to mention that I have some weak points here and there. Letters, for example, I always mess them up. They are not hard to do, but I just seem to mess them up, for no specific reason at all. But I don't think you guys are really interested in that I am good in writing a letter, right? After all, I was replying to Plasti... Phumia, I mean, I was replying to Phumia's previous post, which was about his keyboard. Let me explain it carefully first on a new paragraph.
*takes a deep breath*

Phumia, back in the time he was called 'Plastic Angel' and I were talking once on MSN about some kind of random subject (probably, since we never seem to have a specific one) and he kept making mistakes constantly. Small mistakes, but it gets noted very quickly because of the amount he made. Suddenly, Phumia, Plastic back then, started shouting at his keyboard (with typo's in his swearing :p) and it was a great sight to see. The funny thing was, he suddenly wanted to shout, 'BURN IN HELL!!!', and he did... sort of. Well, he almost made a complete sentence without a typo. Before that, he only managed to get a full sentence without a typo when he said "yeah" or "no", but those had typo's in it as well... at least, often they did. Anyway, he wanted to say: 'Burn in hell', but he typed, "BURN IN HEAL!!!", which is clearly not a typo. After all, look at your keyboard. Is the 'a' near the 'l'? Not on my keyboard. But feel free to blame the keyboard for any possible typo, after all, I often do so as well. But the funny thing is, because I am related to a grammar nazi, I am pretty fond on it when people pick out my typo's. I am not confident to say that I make no typo's - since that is anything but true, I constantly make those - but I like it to pick some clear ones out of someone's sentence, and am even mroe fond on it when someone pick those out of mine. The only problem is, I type too much to pick just one. After all, you can't just pick one typo's out of just one sentence for me. When you want to do something like that for me, then you'll have to do so for the entire story. Just doing it with one sentence is sad, and insulting for all the other words that are writen. They feel ignored that way, and if you ignore them, they will become sad and won't like you. If that happens, it often occurs that the person that is disliked by the words, will suddenly make an increased number of typo's, for no specific reason. But then again, that is the result. Naturally, I was just talking crap about that just now, there is no such things as words that become mad at you, or words that become sad, unless you want to make a smilly like this: :( or =(, eventually, they are the same, but if you call those emotions of words, then I won't blame you either, since, in theory, you are right then. But I don't believe that a happy emotions, like: :) or =) are really showing the emotions of words. They are the emotions of the writer who writes them, not from the words itself. Words are being writen by people, or creatures, though I am willing to go in a debate with that as well. Since natural disasters, like an earthquake or a vulcano eruption is able to change a landscape. When by coincidence a word will appear because of that natural disaster, is it the words that show an emotion, coincidence or perhaps it is the world that is trying to show man-kind how it feels. Of course, for religious people - which I'm not - it could also be described as a sign of God, which would be possible for them, though it would depend on what the word, or emotion says. Since Satan, or the Devil, whichever name you prefer remains the alter-ego of God in that case. Meaning, if the word would not be fit for God, it could be the words of the Devil, or Satan, like I said, whichever you prefer.
Suddenly, now I am sitting here on my chair, I think about it. What would happen when someone would make a typo during a smily, or emoticon, whichever description you prefer. I, for one, prefer smily, because I was taught that a long, long time ago. Emoticons are, - I think - created when MSN appeared. MSN started to use that term all of a sudden, though I could be mistaking. After all, I did use very little smilies, or emoticons in this reply, right? I only use two of them for an example that smilies could show the emotions of the writer, creator or the words itself. But back to the original subject, if Plastic... I mean Phumia, would make a typo during an smily, is that a typo then? Or would he do it on purpose? The 'o' and the 'p' are very close to each other, not to mention the '(' and the ')', how would someone react when something like that happens? I, for one, become confused when something like that happens. Fortunately, when such a mistake is made, it quickly becomes corrected by the writer himself, if he noticed it. I often talk to more people at the same time, so I often don't notice when I do something like that, but I rarely make a mistake in smilies. I wonder if other people often make mistakes in smilies, then I'd wonder what the other person would think of it. Would they say, "what do you mean?" or would they just ignore it. Not to mention that there are people who turn off smilies in their conversations because they can prove to be annoying. Or it happens by accident. Not too long ago, the girlfriend of a good friend of mine asked me how to turn on the smilies again, because it has been turned off by accident. Because she didn't notice it was turned off, she was a little ocnfused that some smilies turned out to look quite funny... not meaning to look like that at all. Luckily, such things cannot happen on forums. Though Wc3campaigns did had the \ censured for a while. When a \ was made, a * appear in result. As you might understand, there was no way to create a :\ this way. Because that smily is made with a \, and a ':' right before that. Making it a : \, to get the :\. You know, I should actually ask Arkidas if this forum has a smily limit. I've been a member of a forum for a long time - I still am, I think - that has a smily limit. When you have more than 10 smilies in a post, it automaticly mentions the moment you post that you have too many and you will have to remove some to post. Perhaps it was used to stop people from posting large posts - not that it happened out there though - but I am pretty sure it was used because people would overuse the amount of them otherwise. It was a fan-site forum after all. For the people who saw me mentioning SCH-fan-site, before, it is not that forum.

But look at the time. I think I'm gonna starting making my dinner now. Though if I do, it is a little early to do so. Normally, I watch TV, or stick around on a few forums while I'm eating. It's not really a hobby, it is something I am used to. I wonder what will happen when I don't have any forums any more to look to. Since during the weekend, there is very little on TV during the time I eat dinner. Chatting with the same people all the time is getting boring as well. Though when talking with too many different people everyday is getting quite dull as well. So my conclusion of that would be that I am satisfied of what I have.

Hey Phumia, I am pretty confident that my arm is healed again ;) Anyone knows what that means? Yeah, I can post with a little length again. Har, har.a

ragingspeedhorn

I have released 5 maps so far, all in 2005.

Newest first:

-A Christmas Maze...
-Escape The Ogres!
-Escape from the Skeleton Maze
-Escape The Cartoon Maze
-Maze Of Evil

Werbung: