Discuss your succeeded projects

ragingspeedhorn

I have indeed been working on alot of other maps than that with n00b partners that have left. a rpg, footman wars, hero siege, all kinds of maps but noob partners.

Werbung:

Fladian

Well, that's good to hear.

I barely ever join projects because I think I can do it on my own, and I don't want to rely on other people. Not to mention that I don't want people to wait for me to finish my own job.

ragingspeedhorn

Hehh I am also very impatient with my partners all the time asking "You soon done, eh eh eh?" :p

But I prefer doing maps with others because then they can be a help on my weak sides such as I suck with cinematics and aint THAT advanced at triggers.

Fladian

No, don't get it wrong. I'm not impatient, it's the opposite. I don't want people to wait, not because I'm impatient, I don't want them to... well, just sit there and wait.

ragingspeedhorn

I allways have 5-6 projects going on at once for a reason ^^

When I am waiting for one I make on another etc. But atm I only have like 2 projects because of so many stupid partners backing out.

Fladian

I always had multiple going at the same time as well. When I got tired of doing one, I quickly went to the other one, so I dont get bored of it.

Werbung:

VGsatomi

I always had multiple going at the same time as well. When I got tired of doing one, I quickly went to the other one, so I dont get bored of it.[/b]

Well, thats the best way to do it. Thats how I've done all of mine...