Do you get emotional whilst playing Combat Arms ?

Jordan B

I find that sometimes , when you lose a 100 kill elim , by 1 freakin kill , you tend to get a little bit angry . Ok , so suck it up , it's just a game etc etc , but sometimes when I'm drained , it just really gets me going .

So , do you get emotional when playing Combat Arms ? If so , How so ?

Jordan

Werbung:

chrisbrown

Sometimes i start laughing on how stupid this one guy was. I died with the flag and he had it since he was right next to me AND he ran ALL THE WAY back to the enemy's base. So everyone on my team is like Wth are you doing right.:eek:

Jordan B

but not emotional as in crying.

Believe me , I've come close , I've come close . . . . * sobs *

Na lol but seriously , there are some seriously emotional gamers out there . Crying is second nature to them , especially in a REALLY important match . Lol ?

SPARTANZ77

back in open beta (on a diffrent account) i was camping in snow valley with my g36e about to kill the guy coming with the flag,it was so close that when he died his actual body fell into the flag area i was laghing my but off

TomtheNinja

Thank you. :D
I really don't get how anyone could get emotional, but I guess there are a few who do.
I get upset, pissed off, etc... at it, but that's more of "Wtf... why do ALL of these people feel the need to hack?" kind of ordeal.

And at clan practices when people break the rules on what gear they're supposed to wear doesn't make anyone happy.

Jordan B

I get upset, pissed off, etc... at it, but that's more of "Wtf... why do ALL of these people feel the need to hack?" kind of ordeal.

And at clan practices when people break the rules on what gear they're supposed to wear doesn't make anyone happy.

Agreed .

Some times your just need to take a deep breath and . . . . .

*sigh*

UnholyReaper

If you play me you'll find I type something after EVERY death. I say dam, f word, etc. Sometimes Bunny Muffins. I either laugh when I get a headshot and stuff like that.

Werbung:

Panda

I can get angry pretty easily, but I almost never type anything out attacking anyone else. The reason I can get so angry is because my brother occasionally watches my games and comments...And...those comments are usually insulting, annoying, and demeaning.