Do you get emotional whilst playing Combat Arms ?

Roger117

I can get angry pretty easily, but I almost never type anything out attacking anyone else. The reason I can get so angry is because my brother occasionally watches my games and comments...And...those comments are usually insulting, annoying, and demeaning.

Is your brother younger or older than you? If his younger, go annoy him when he's playing a game, if you like to do that.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

I usually type "bs" if the kill was ridiculous.

yeah...and as some of you know i have to rent a computer in the local cyber when i play CA. lol and when i get a really really stoopid combo like multi-nade..or doublekill in one shot...i laugh like....WTH word.....and people look at me weirdly...lol

by the way Roger117....what is that "bs" thing?....(i never understood that lol).

thnks.

Roger117

yeah...and as some of you know i have to rent a computer in the local cyber when i play CA. lol and when i get a really really stoopid combo like multi-nade..or doublekill in one shot...i laugh like....WTH word.....and people look at me weirdly...lol

by the way Roger117....what is that "bs" thing?....(i never understood that lol).

thnks.

Bs means Bulls**t.

-lnFaMous-

I am always emotional. I'm used to getting like.. 3kdr's in game, so if i get 2kdr's, i start cussing when i die.. Like one time, there were 3 newbs guarding a flag. i jump in, shoot 2, grab the flag and try to kill the other.. and run out of ammo. Then he just pistols me or something. Pisses me off

Roger117

Usually I am happy to get a positive difference between kills and deaths, but since I am playing very well lately, getting 2+ kdrs each match, they don't seem good enough for me.

Werbung: