Don't Lose Focus on Charlotte LAN Party

EMA

DiLLa said:
24/7 is just to be there for emergency they arent gonna be stuck up ur ass like campus ppolice

okay thats good..b/c it seems there ganna be a bunch of underage drinkin..and some ppl smokin...i just wouldn't think that'd be a good idea..lol

Werbung:

Swearengen

No one's gonna be stealin anything----most we've gotta worry about is someone pukin or sleepin on our shit...

...then again, Omni did warn me about Dilla's and Deviant's skidmark sniffing obsession, so hide yer underwear everybody.

blze

the "security" is my friend kevin, the owner of the building, myself, eggs,
and some undercovers that you guys know (thx). we are there for the
safety of your equipment, the safety of the building, and to make sure we,
the hosts, dont end up in jail bc u guys are dipshits.

you bring up a good point about the underage drinking. how many are
underage? this is my ass and im not goin' downtown because of some
kid, seriously.

keep in mind that we are throwing this as a LAN PARTY,
and NOT A HOUSE PARTY. gg? thx.

eggs

yes.
im eggs.
and im security.....
imma bounce any mother fucker that hacks...
as for you under age peep....
there is a limit on your consumption
unless you get me or blz laid then the limit is lifted
but blz brings up a good point
all this talk about smoking up and drinking and burning couches.....
keep in mind it is the game that brings us together

blze

rgr, thx eggs.

he is wise, we must listen to him. mew.

the nearsest college is like a 6-iron away, hotness. Belmont-Abbey, look
it up. ya'll can all beat it up over there. wewt.

mYth

Now isn't this a bitch! Ur LAN party is on one of my dayz 2 work, but I just got an invite to a CS:CZ LAN party at ODU on Dec. 17th....list is at 100 so far they tell me.....oh well, keg stands and some explosives fo me to play wit during breaks!!!! GL to all u @ the LAN party......oh and get er done RAWR!!!!!

DiLLa

ema waat is with you and exaggerating fuckn a..

before you were like...
yeh 33 lets see how many actually go from getting banned and it was only moneybags...

AlphaEMA said:
okay thats good..b/c it seems there ganna be a bunch of underage drinkin..l

correct me if im wrong but the only ones underage are you and illusion and you 2 probably arent even gonna show...and maybe nemesis bc i dont kno how old he is...SOOOOOOO where did you get "a bunch" from?

Machiavelli

lol, there will not be a problem. Even worrying at all about it is almost taking it too seriously as a potential problem. But maybe that's because I'm 21 and it wouldn't be my first time hastily leaving an area where the police are

EMA

DiLLa said:
ema waat is with you and exaggerating fuckn a..

before you were like...
yeh 33 lets see how many actually go from getting banned and it was only moneybags...

AlphaEMA said:
okay thats good..b/c it seems there ganna be a bunch of underage drinkin..l

correct me if im wrong but the only ones underage are you and illusion and you 2 probably arent even gonna show...and maybe nemesis bc i dont kno how old he is...SOOOOOOO where did you get "a bunch" from?

wowzers...its too early for this shit i woke up...i will be there...idk about illusion, he said pinkers was coming, tox is coming, moneybags, and fuck if i can remember anyone else...i'll get back to ya

Werbung: