Don't Lose Focus on Charlotte LAN Party

WoRm5406

Code:
Question 
    Do I have to be connected to the Internet when I play Steam games?

Answer

Steam has an "offline mode," in which any game that is fully updated can be played even when you're not connected to the Internet.

To use this mode, you must "exit" from Steam, do NOT use the "exit and logout" option. If you start Steam while not connected to the Internet, Steam will ask you if you want to use offline mode.

It's that simple. Note that in order to play a game in offline mode, its content must be fully downloaded first. You can check to see how much of a game's content has been downloaded by looking at its Properties page (right-click on the game's name in your "My Games" list).

Offline mode is particularly useful for LAN games and large-scale LAN parties, where Internet connectivity is not practical.

Werbung:

RaNcid

oo, i huggeda the toliet a many a time while screaming, "GeET MEH SUM BERAD" and then putting it in my mouth and spitting it right back out cause it didn't move with the room. But that was a year and a half ago and before. I don't drink too much now. You defiantely will at the lan. Better get some secured practice in.

EMA

RaNcid said:
oo, i huggeda the toliet a many a time while screaming, "GeET MEH SUM BERAD" and then putting it in my mouth and spitting it right back out cause it didn't move with the room. But that was a year and a half ago and before. I don't drink too much now. You defiantely will at the lan. Better get some secured practice in.

LOL your funny tina

blze

o yea worm, thx, we dont need the net and probably wont have it. when
i go look at teh building i will check and see if it is possible to have it, just
so we can fux with the people on punx and ghost the shit out of them and
what not, lol. but for now we will just fire it up in offline mode and lan.

Puppet

I'd like to go to this to meet all you ugly fucks but that would be the straw that broke the camels back. My wife "tolerates" my hobby but finds it annoying how it possesses me sometimes, so going to a Lan party would be like a heroine addict going to a poppy field for his vacation.

eggs

Puppet said:
I'd like to go to this to meet all you ugly fucks but that would be the straw that broke the camels back. My wife "tolerates" my hobby but finds it annoying how it possesses me sometimes, so going to a Lan party would be like a heroine addict going to a poppy field for his vacation.

she can come too...
she dont have to play, bunny say hes comming and not playing
and im sure some people are gonna get too trashed to play and just
sit arround and drink

Werbung: