Education wothit, music-influence, jobs- difficult to comeby

Werbung:

Hotsauce

i still find it hard to believe that this so called planet is expanding, when the average child has a hard time getting a high school education, wat does this mean for the future, how are we as adults suppose to respond we all only have such limited time on this earth that "much to do" is difficult all on its own, blaming the parents is now what people do, but are parents to blame? there are many situations where the kids themselves have a mind to act on their own even on the ages of 6 or 5 !

blze

bottom line is, it is all hard work, parenting, being a kid, being
a student, being an athelete, and when we start expecting shit
to just "BE", it goes to hell in a hand basket. it will never be
perfect and these thoughts bothered our parents before us and
their parents before them. we just have to keep working. so
many "insignificant" decisions are really significant in the grand
scheme of things that we must work hard to be aware of our
surroundings and what cause/effect we may be dishing out. yea,
your kid might not have heard you drop the "f" bomb when you
broke your bong, but who did? too many times we say "who cares"
and it burdens us all in the long run. its always gonna be hard
work.

LastManStanding

Parents are to blame and liberals. Spare the rod spoil the child. Kids have no respect for their peers or their elders. Children should fear their parents when they do something wrong. Not have their parents save them from trouble. I'd turn my kids over to the police if they broke the law. I'd bail them out as long as it wasn't murder or rape. Maybe a few more but you see what I mean.

Puppet

blze said:
bottom line is, it is all hard work, parenting, being a kid, being
a student, being an athelete, and when we start expecting shit
to just "BE", it goes to hell in a hand basket. it will never be
perfect and these thoughts bothered our parents before us and
their parents before them. we just have to keep working. so
many "insignificant" decisions are really significant in the grand
scheme of things that we must work hard to be aware of our
surroundings and what cause/effect we may be dishing out. yea,
your kid might not have heard you drop the "f" bomb when you
broke your bong, but who did? too many times we say "who cares"
and it burdens us all in the long run. its always gonna be hard
work.

Shit. I have never seen you so serious blze...... I only find one joke in there. I think parentling is all about love. You give plenty of it, you get plenty back. When the bad times hit, they won't be as hard. Nobody is perfect. Society isn't perfect. We have to expect the shit that comes with it. Imperfect beings raising imperfect kids in an imperfect society. Sounds like a recipe for imperfection. So you dress it up a bit and do the best you can with it. If anybody here in these forums figures out how to raise a child close to perfection then announce yourself so that I can call you a liar. Yea 2loud, this one is for you.

LastManStanding

A really good way is to send them to Catholic school for 12 years and then join the Navy for 15 years. That seems to put you on the staight and narrow. Some people may think it's boring though. Thats why I play CS. lol

But I hated school and my parent although raised me to be independent didn't stress education. I'd rather have gone to college than joined the Navy. On the other hand I wouldn't have seen the world if I had gone to college. So I'm no worse for the wear.

I agree that love is very important in raising children. On the other hand being firm but fair is just as important.

Puppet

I think while he did stray from topic, he was very witty. I give him a 9.6 for creative writing. What was the topic anyway? Was this the one where I'm selling my undies?

Puppet

No, I care to differ. This one was very witty in light of the forum interexchanges in the past week, most of which you have been involved in.

Werbung:

Hypnos

BillyTheKid said:
I think i just might do that.

Disclaimer: I in no way approve of or suggest that billy go smoke more pot. While I do not believe that it is morally wrong to smoke marajuana, it is, none the less, illegal, and therefore should not be used. The post of mine proclaiming that "Billy should go smoke some more pot" was written in jest and was not be be taken to heart as young billy apparently did.