Elite Moderator

UnholyReaper

You guys ever been kicked because you're too good? Aha my first time happened today! I was in Snowvalley CTF and my current score was 7-2 and I was about to bump up the first number when some really big nooblet came along w/ his elite modness and kicked me. Share some stories!

Werbung:

MrPoog

I'm tired of playing in Elite Mod rooms in which a hacker is the Elite Mod. Bad mouth him for using hacks and he'll kick you.

I was getting nofogged and chammed by some noob with a Dragunov sitting across the map in snow valley. I told him to play legit, and he said I should fuck my mother, then I was kicked. I went back on another account and it turned out he was the elite mod. Facepalm.

Gareity

It happens to me alot. Like, once a day alot. Its pretty lame. Not as lame as a hacker who spends the money for his hacks AND the elite, though.

I've been using the FAMAS since it came out and am very proficient with it, so much so that I can snipe with it. I can shoot a very straight line of shots real fast with it and I'm accused of not having recoil all the time. It isn't the most powerful gun, nor the most accurate (ak-47 beats it in both).. But it also isn't the tools you use, its how you use them.

Also, lately I've been trying for more headshots lol Imagine how bad I get it now.

http://www.youtube.com/theoriginalitchyman

Jordan B

Check the attachment , rofl .

This one actually happened today , after patch , when hacks are patched anyway .

Watta noob :eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• I'm Too Good !.jpg
    I'm Too Good !.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 24

-False

I've come to learn how to use the G36E and had to adapt to it quickly because it's stats got nerfed. TWICE. The G36E was godly in closed beta, and I could do wonders with it. I'm still excellent when it comes to using it, but my ability to tap and kill snipers in Snow Valley get me kicked often, and they hackusate me for not having any recoil. Obviously they're those spray and pray kids who hold their mouse button and hope for a headshot.

Werbung: