Elite Moderator

Werbung:

Esteip

Im starting to get kicked on sight by a certain clan now too. Wasn't even doing any good with a 7-9 score when two guys unloaded on me on cold seed after i ran behind a corner, no way i could manage to come out and shoot them both while their reloading without hacks, thats just too advanced of a move for a legit player.

raider00321

yeah, i so agree. I'm actually going to start recording the games i use and submit any game that has some sort of abusive elite moderator, or chammer. I'm getting sick of being called a hacker cos i got a few more kills above my deaths, and I'm getting sick of opk players just jumping in and destroying everything

mothball

I use the elite mod but i only kick that are known hackers from the list. Or they run passed me like im standing still. Im as fast as you get as far as uniform gose. So if they past me there using a speed hack. I know for a fact that the vip hacks are up. They also use key coders i think there called. I have kicked 1 person by mistake. The legit players have know problem with my room its the hackers that cry. All day today i ran into hacking losers and not all of them are 15-16 years old.

Seawied

I joined a moderator game today in deathroom. Was doing fairly decent, 2-1 k-d. All the sudden in the middle of a killing spree i get kicked for "Other". What a jerk off

easydanr

got kicked as well...

I have been kicked twice now. and I swear I have NEVER glitched/Hacked/or other. I think there is a new tactic out there where a clan buys elite and then beats up on the noobs. whenever anyone with skill gets in the game and starts killing the clan (reducing their stats), they kick you. Sad state of affairs.

I also, would like some other indication of being kicked other than just being going to black and back to the lobby... share the vote Nexon...

My favorite comment from them is: "Dude, you have recoil... you must be hacking" Pick the right rifle idiot! not all have recoil!!!!

frustrating...

Miran_Eitan

I actually can't join moderator games unless I'm on the side of the mod.

They'll boot me within a minute or two.

I've been blamed for no recoil, aimbotting, chamming, speedhacking, godmode, invisibility, unlimited ammo, teleportation and excessive d*** size. I only agree to doing one of those, you probably can guess which one.

All I have to say is, the P-90 + Light Armor + Combat Beanie + Good Mouse and tactics = some rediculous shite.

What you DO see is me jumping around the corner and getting a headshot in a burst from my P-90. What you don't see is me jumping around the other corner and shooting a wall nine times...I'm trigger happy, hense why I run extended mags when I can. When in doubt, hose it in lead.

MooCowMan

I'm pretty trigger happy myself, I sometimes shoot at my own guys. I've only played a few elite mod games and got kicked from all of them, most of them were for owning them.. one was for "harassing" the elite mod for kicking a guy that wasn't actually hacking. He was calling the guy a stupid pubber, I was like dude.. You realize there are no working pubs now right? *kicked* Douche!

ShOvElMaStEr

I have once got an unbelievable in a EM match without being kicked. If you see a room called "Kai's Room" which is EM, join. These players dont kick without genuine evidence.:D

cvspartan101

I only play in elite games if I'm on the elites side because if you kill and elite too much they will kick you and that has happened to me
P.S. I do not hack/glitch/or be a noob :)

Werbung:

chrisbrown

I have once got an unbelievable in a EM match without being kicked. If you see a room called "Kai's Room" which is EM, join. These players dont kick without genuine evidence.:D

LOL i did the same thing in a EM room except in the very beginning i told them i don't hack and their like okay i won't kick you. Then like 2 minutes later i get a fantastic right when i was about to kill another dude like one more bullet with the K2 BAM i get kicked. T_T