Errors/Corrupted File(s) READ BEFORE MAKING A THREAD!

qew123

sl2qoj.jpg

yeah what do i do to fix it?

Werbung:

Love

Installation failed.
Well obviously you need to reinstall, do you have administrator access? As this may or may not solve your problem.

ilovebtvs

Hi... so I have zone alarm and I was experiencing the black screen thing, so I did what you said and everything was all good... but now (after the new patch) it's going back to the black screen thing even though i've gone through my entire list of programs on zone alarm and allowed anything with combat arms in it's name... help please?

Love

Hi... so I have zone alarm and I was experiencing the black screen thing, so I did what you said and everything was all good... but now (after the new patch) it's going back to the black screen thing even though i've gone through my entire list of programs on zone alarm and allowed anything with combat arms in it's name... help please?

Did you allow everything with "Nexon"?

Ok
For Some Reason, After The New Patch
I Went To Start It, Said It Could'nt/Would'nt

I Uninstalled, DownLoaded A Fresh Install
Installed

Now I'm Getting This During The Install

Noname-3.jpg

I'm Not Sure If This Is The Correct Area To Post This
If Not, Re-Direct Me xD

*Edit: I Don't Have Any Anti-Virus's or FireWalls Up
There Should Be Nothing Blocking It

I'm On XP, So There Goes Any Vista F*ck Up Theory xD

*Another Edit: I'm Trying To Install On A USB Flash/Pen Drive, I'll Post If It Works Or Not

*Hopefully Last Edit: Well, It Installed (Succesfully) .. and It Works Off Of It.
So Now I've Copied The Files To My Computer.
Hopefully This Will Work As Well.

I Will Post My Results xD

Don't know why you it "couldn't/wouldn't"
Try downloading from Download B
Since that's a rumored fix.

SinfulWraith

Can't get into a game!!!

I've been playing for quite a while now(I'm a SSGT 2), but recently there's a problem with my CA.
Game starts up, i can login in, enter a server, enter a channel, and enter the game room, i can chat to others, buy and customize guns, but when i press the start button to join game the 'in game' sign comes up next to my name, then my computer pauses for 4-5 secs and then the in game sign goes away meaning i cant play.
I've tried re-installing and downloading different copies of CA, but all of them have the same problem.
Also, my computer meets all the system requirements. :(

Love

I've been playing for quite a while now(I'm a SSGT 2), but recently there's a problem with my CA.
Game starts up, i can login in, enter a server, enter a channel, and enter the game room, i can chat to others, buy and customize guns, but when i press the start button to join game the 'in game' sign comes up next to my name, then my computer pauses for 4-5 secs and then the in game sign goes away meaning i cant play.
I've tried re-installing and downloading different copies of CA, but all of them have the same problem.
Also, my computer meets all the system requirements. :(

Try to get us a video, and I'll look into further information upon a solution.

RunFatBoyRun

uhhh i cant get into the game because whenever i start ca, i press "game start" and hsupdater starts, and then theres a black flash and nothing happens. any help?

Love

uhhh i cant get into the game because whenever i start ca, i press "game start" and hsupdater starts, and then theres a black flash and nothing happens. any help?

What are you running?
(Specs, etc)

Soz, but i don't know how u do that. I'm not very good with computers

Firstly, download screen capture software.
So for now, I'll say Fraps.
Download Fraps (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraps)
Record the problem, upload to YouTube, and post us the link.

Werbung:

Love

uh its not wireless or someone else, my parents arent home
though im starting to think my graphics card may just not be new enough

That may be a problem, and it may not.
I was capable of playing WarRock on high detail with a graphic card unsupported by ATI anymore.
So pretty much a really outdated graphic card ran with WarRock.
(When I say WarRock, I refer to their larger maps, ones with Heli's, etc.)