Everyone running around with G36Es and AK-47s?

Roger117

From my experience, all games will consist of the following; G36Es and AK-47s. Is it just me that notice not many people strive to find a weapon to match their style of play. I think there are much better weapons than the G36E and AK-47. Weapons don't purely rely on power. Anyone one else notice this?

Werbung:

Panda

I'm thinking about trying the Scar-L next...Fully modded, because every time I pick it up, I like the feel to it, it seems better than the AK-47 in my opinion...But, I wonder if it can beat the G36E...

Roger117

I'm thinking about trying the Scar-L next...Fully modded, because every time I pick it up, I like the feel to it, it seems better than the AK-47 in my opinion...But, I wonder if it can beat the G36E...

The best way to kill a G36E user is aim. As the SCAR-L has less power, so you will need to put in some more bullets, and always aim for the chest and above.

NSXTypeR

yep, I can't stand the G36, I know people like to use it but Ever since i've used the M4 my K/D has gone up at leased .8 cause of it. I love it

Roger117

yep, I can't stand the G36, I know people like to use it but Ever since i've used the M4 my K/D has gone up at leased .8 cause of it. I love it

M4A1 for the win. Now I just want the M4A1 Dersert Warrior. Anyone kind enough to gift me it? I can't get it in Australia :(.

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah...me too men...by the way...talking about this...i find a bit annoying the G36 or AK...even thinking the G36 is OP...dont know what u think but...i prefer sum fast spray weps...like UZI..MAC10...or something...and some ppl..specially recent joined ones..think they can own with those...but IMO...
as an experienced no-scoping L96 user.....i think there are better weapons...for example.... for me...since i started my game in CA...i have always owned with my L96 in both modes..scoping or no-scoping...lloll thats my default weapong...and my alternate wep..is my UZI...

Bostro

The most popular guns are the G36, Scar, and ump. If you can learn how to handle recoil, the g36 is top choice. Good stopping power and great scope. The scar is for someone who wants to be accurate with low recoil. I have used the scar and loved it, just sucks against heavy vest users. The ump is the most dominate CQC weapon. W/ an S1, you have very low recoil w/ high rate of fire.

Dont think ur gonna pick the g36 up and be good with it from the start. Need a couple of days to work with it. Best tip I can give yea is to single shot while in scope. Makes ur shots hit close to same spot everytime.

mtothem

i have used the ump a lot and i like it

i have recently used the g36e with the s3 supressor and i love it

its accurate and good power

im gonna try the scar with the itech and s3 on it to see which i like better

Roger117

When I pick up a G36E when I'm low on ammo, and kill a guy, he goes you G36E nub. I sometimes rather not follow the crowd. It's funny when I kill a G36E user with my M4A1 and the player is like hey WTF??? My G36E should pwn your M4A1.

Werbung:

Mehozzy

Well i've always loved the UMP in general. But i've never used it in combat arms. I should, really, but at the moment i'm loving the Military shotgun. FTW...