Everyone running around with G36Es and AK-47s?

Werbung:

Bostro

ok makes sense but u dont hit on every shot right?

4 shots from long range with m4a1 dead not missing a single one

which makes more sense? using 10 shots to kill someone or 4?

and ur not gonna burst the ak47 or g36e with a person next to u

I have hit on everyshot b4. Mid to long range with a moving target, around 5-8 shots depending on what kind of day am having. If there standing still, I will hs within 3 shots. Just need to know how to control recoil.

How many shots depends on the user shooting and the target. If you stand still or he gets a good shot b4 you see him, your prolly going down less than 4 shots. If you tend to move and give him trouble, then yes he is gonna take more shots to kill you.

Why would u need to burst at close range? You should be able to take down most people before recoil is even an issue at that range.

Ness

I have hit on everyshot b4. Mid to long range with a moving target, around 5-8 shots depending on what kind of day am having. If there standing still, I will hs within 3 shots. Just need to know how to control recoil.

How many shots depends on the user shooting and the target. If you stand still or he gets a good shot b4 you see him, your prolly going down less than 4 shots. If you tend to move and give him trouble, then yes he is gonna take more shots to kill you.

Why would u need to burst at close range? You should be able to take down most people before recoil is even an issue at that range.

Woah your almost a lieutenant.. :p

MooCowMan

To the OP

What if the G36 matches your playing style? It's certainly like me.. very balanced. I've used other guns, and none of them quite do it. The G36 has been my gun of choice for a while, all the Rainbowsix games.. I'm even getting a G36E replica Airsoft gun.

Roger117

To the OP

What if the G36 matches your playing style? It's certainly like me.. very balanced. I've used other guns, and none of them quite do it. The G36 has been my gun of choice for a while, all the Rainbowsix games.. I'm even getting a G36E replica Airsoft gun.

Nice. Hehe how about a battle? My M4A1 with rail attachment and ACOG scope against your G36E?

mtothem

im 100% sure u dont hit on every shot...

Werbung: