Everyone running around with G36Es and AK-47s?

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

When I pick up a G36E when I'm low on ammo, and kill a guy, he goes you G36E nub. I sometimes rather not follow the crowd. It's funny when I kill a G36E user with my M4A1 and the player is like hey WTF??? My G36E should pwn your M4A1.

yeah... i agree...sumtimes happens to me.. but...if im gunna pick a G36 up...its just for...you know...own sum guys...but...i wanna say that for me.. is more like a MQC (Middle Quarter Combat) sniper rifle lol..i find it useful in close sniping points...

Roger117

yeah... i agree...sumtimes happens to me.. but...if im gunna pick a G36 up...its just for...you know...own sum guys...but...i wanna say that for me.. is more like a MQC (Middle Quarter Combat) sniper rifle lol..i find it useful in close sniping points...

To be honest, I am more of a sniper, that carries a AR instead, if you know what I mean. I prefer to stay mid-range from enemies and pick them off one by one.

Ness

From my experience, all games will consist of the following; G36Es and AK-47s. Is it just me that notice not many people strive to find a weapon to match their style of play. I think there are much better weapons than the G36E and AK-47. Weapons don't purely rely on power. Anyone one else notice this?

its mostly hackers using them. because legit players mostly use guns like M4.

Bostro

its mostly hackers using them. because legit players mostly use guns like M4.

No, people who use the M4 cant handle recoil or just want a high accurate gun. The g36 and Ak are great guns for those who know how to use them. Learn how not to just hold down and spray. Try single shoot or bursting with it and you will see why they are great guns.

chrisbrown

No, people who use the M4 cant handle recoil or just want a high accurate gun. The g36 and Ak are great guns for those who know how to use them. Learn how not to just hold down and spray. Try single shoot or bursting with it and you will see why they are great guns.

Thank you. You understand. Like bostro said try not too spray the point of the gun is extremely high accuracy and attack by using shooting like 1-3 shots at a time.

Roger117

Thank you. You understand. Like bostro said try not too spray the point of the gun is extremely high accuracy and attack by using shooting like 1-3 shots at a time.

I get that, but some others don't. That is the logical thing to do. I see people wasting a clip on one person when the enemy was stationary.

mtothem

ok makes sense but u dont hit on every shot right?

4 shots from long range with m4a1 dead not missing a single one

which makes more sense? using 10 shots to kill someone or 4?

and ur not gonna burst the ak47 or g36e with a person next to u

Werbung: