Exclusive map.. Wow...

WoW!! Those lucky european bastards, they get the new exclusive map: ShowDown. I've always wanted a map like that, its like a city with a whole bunch of buildings to hide in,etc. It's not fair how they get exclusive crap, while we get nothing except death room i think >.> And combat arms US came out way before EU and they already have all the things we have not to mention the new map. Is it fair!?

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

dude, erupeans speciality is open field combat as u have seen in their maps... we have CQC's are craziest... a big map uf ours is waveriver but IMAO is a crap...

Love

I think Europe gets map firsts, then we do...

Korea gets them first, as Nexon is a Korean company..
Usually it's to the country with better economies first, seeing as well, Europe has a damn good economy, wouldn't it be obvious we'd get em last?

I've a few good stories concerning Obama, seeing as a good friend of mine was a special op marine sniper, always going to Reagan/Bush's office, he's spoken to Obama a few times telling him things you wouldn't expect.
Well, you would expect them coming from a no remorse marine sniper, who doesn't tolerate bullshit.

Seawied

I'm glad it happens this way actually. Let Korea and all of europe deal with all the glitches first hand and then send us the improved version

I dunno about you guys, but i suspect that Nexon is "pimping" the EU version so it gets a popularity boost.
But hey, if buy the time it gets to us glitch-free, i'd be ok with that.

Twitchy

Games go to a country with better economy first??? This is not true. Same with video games, pre-release movies, themeparks, etc... Usually it first gets released in the country of production (Korea), then a test community (Europe), then the highest net profit (U.S.).

U.S. is the pivotal market that Nexon makes tons of dollars on, not Europe. The map will come to U.S. depending on profit margin from Europe... Just a secondary test subject who may get crap map, or a good map.. in that case we'd get it so Nexon can make money.

Love

Games go to a country with better economy first??? This is not true. Same with video games, pre-release movies, themeparks, etc... Usually it first gets released in the country of production (Korea), then a test community (Europe), then the highest net profit (U.S.).

U.S. is the pivotal market that Nexon makes tons of dollars on, not Europe. The map will come to U.S. depending on profit margin from Europe... Just a secondary test subject who may get crap map, or a good map.. in that case we'd get it so Nexon can make money.

Economy plays a roll if you haven't noticed, I didn't say it's entirely economy based, now did I?

Twitchy

No Sir, Love.

You are correct, economy does play quite the heaviest actually. But, by economy I do not mean the state of the entire financial structure in a nation.. or a continent. Mostly, it is the number of target consumers and the predicted profit margin that plays the most important role in deciding entertainment driven projects. The region with the highest number of target consumers and profit margin is bound to be receiving an international, entertainment product, the last. The region of such, is usually the U.S. This is done to prevent any dissatisfied customers by testing out in areas where net profit may not be so high, yet it has enough target customers. Basically, Nexon wants to make as much money as they can, and it is from U.S. that they make the most. To make sure that they make the maximum amount, their tests are conducted in all other countries, prior to U.S.

Disney Theme parks are the superb model of this. All Disney Theme Parks are designed and process in U.S. , but none of them open in U.S first. Always in other country first to make sure it is good enough, then into U.S. Not because we are patriots, not because America has the biggest guns... this is all because Americans love to spend money on video games, theme parks, and movies.

Werbung:

Love

No Sir, Love.

You are correct, economy does play quite the heaviest actually. But, by economy I do not mean the state of the entire financial structure in a nation.. or a continent. Mostly, it is the number of target consumers and the predicted profit margin that plays the most important role in deciding entertainment driven projects. The region with the highest number of target consumers and profit margin is bound to be receiving an international, entertainment product, the last. The region of such, is usually the U.S. This is done to prevent any dissatisfied customers by testing out in areas where net profit may not be so high, yet it has enough target customers. Basically, Nexon wants to make as much money as they can, and it is from U.S. that they make the most. To make sure that they make the maximum amount, their tests are conducted in all other countries, prior to U.S.

Disney Theme parks are the superb model of this. All Disney Theme Parks are designed and process in U.S. , but none of them open in U.S first. Always in other country first to make sure it is good enough, then into U.S. Not because we are patriots, not because America has the biggest guns... this is all because Americans love to spend money on video games, theme parks, and movies.

"Americans love to spend money."
All you needed to say is that.