Exclusive map.. Wow...

Werbung:

izzyz

i think is like waveriver...big map = so boring battle

why can't they come out with average maps like snow valley, brushwood, and rattlesnake where there's not too little battle to bore you and not too much battle making it too intense, but just enough to enjoy the game.

SpIkE_JoNzE

why can't they come out with average maps like snow valley, brushwood, and rattlesnake where there's not too little battle to bore you and not too much battle making it too intense, but just enough to enjoy the game.

yep...but it is a shooter not a recon-game but map like snow valley sized are ok for me, i mean not too big but not to small..:eek::cool:

wareagle2

welllllll it is unfortunatley almost impossible to stop glitches in last patch they said somethin about fixin glitches that not work very well:(

MooCowMan

Nexon did a damn good job of making glitching useless. You glitch, all you see are gray walls that cannot be shot through. This is in every map but Gray Hammer.

Salalamer

You shouldn't miss that map.
But a lot of you say it comes to Europe first, but it's an Europe exclusive map, so it will stay in the european version only. At least that's the intention.

Werbung: