Favorite Music?

Werbung:

Fladian

Every kind of music has a few good points in it. It's hard to say something like "die to <insert something here>" for something like that..

Fladian

I don't like rap, yet there are a few I am pretty fond of.

I don't like country either, yet I grew up with it because of my father - I later found my taste in Hardcore thanks to my brother - but to say it has nothing good. No, that's impossible.

Fladian

Just try to appreciate it a bit. I'm not fond on rap and R&B, yet they are the two most popular here. Coincidentally, not very popular among most of my friends, but it is around the people I recently met.
Because music is a subject I can talk about for quite a while - I listen to the radio a lot after all, I hear all kind of stuff about artists, bands, DJ's, rappers, etc. - it is best to adjust a bit to the person's favorite music, which I do. I still dislike most R&B and most rap, but I'll try to appreciate it just for the subject.
I can't seem to like the music of Destiny's Child and/or Beyonce, who were both (or seperate, whichever you prefer) quite popular.

But to say it to die? No, rather not. Even without forcing myself to like something, everything has its good parts.

Tenebrae

The only rap I've ever liked was Eminem, and only a few of their songs, plus the rap parts in Linkin Park. As for country, I do not like it, I never have, and I never will.

$20 says in twenty years from now, Country will be dead. :yay:

Undead_Lives

Actually a lot of people I know love country, so don't count on it.
And I used to listen to Eminem (loooong time ago) and he was ok. Eminem is a guy, not a band btw.

Fladian

Rap also has its good parts. Eminem's rap is probably my favorite too, but I seem to be fond on some Dutch rappers too from time to time. Most of the time that isn't the case, but once in a while, I like it.

But as you said, Undead, music doesn't go away. New music styles pop up every now and then... but that's about it.

Werbung:

Tenebrae

(About what Undead said)Hmmm... good point....
Okay, a thousand years, mua ha ha! :yay:
That's assuming some crazy scientist hasn't accidentally blown up the world by then.