Favorite Music?

Werbung:

P!nS

There is some great bands of rap, like Bloodhound Gang, Cypress Hill, Orichas, Svinkels.. But the rap we hear everytime is pure crap. All these 50 cent and other *beep*, maybe they come from the poor people, but they kept a stupid mentality. Sorry for their fan, I hate them. Because of this kind of stupid talentless people, the true band of raps, the true artists have a bad repuation.

Raiju

***Orishás Pins xD

im going to say it again, i like a lot of kinds of music, from rap til black metal, but nothing, will ever beat rumba, salsa and chacha

Fladian

Everyone has their own taste of music, Undead. A fact, and impossible to deny.
I can't even start to imagine what people might like about some specific kind of music.

My taste has been changing a little lately... or more like, increasing in range, since I didn't stop liking something else. I tried to appreciate a certain other kind of popular music as well, but it is hard to try to like something you just don't like.

Raiju

Spanish guitar is another good form of music. Raiju, I admire your mariachis, even though the name mariachi isn't Spanish at all...lol.
[/b]

Mariachi is how americans and frontier's folk (d.am.n im a frontier guy) call "El Flamenco Diablo" ;)

Undead_Lives

That's what it was originally called? I heard some weird story about how some french guy wanted a band to play for his wedding so he shouted "marriage" in french (I think). Anyways, later the Spanish-speaking people (cause I could say Mexican, Hispanic, etc) called it mariachi...

MeTaL GuArD

Heh, i dont mind such music, but my favorite is still Progressive Metal and Heavy Metal.(normal Metal counts in as well) A side note: Therion's songs are great to my taste of music.

Raiju

That's what it was originally called? I heard some weird story about how some french guy wanted a band to play for his wedding so he shouted "marriage" in french (I think). Anyways, later the Spanish-speaking people (cause I could say Mexican, Hispanic, etc) called it mariachi...
[/b]

I cant help you with that, i dont know WHY we (the frontier folk) call it mariachi, but i know by the time of my father that the original "mariachis" were flamingo red, thats why they were called Flamenco Diablos

*Mariachi is nothing like marriage in spanish :yay:

Undead_Lives

*Mariachi is nothing like marriage in spanish[/b]
Oh I know, it's meant to be something like it in French.
Anyways, I learned that from my Spanish textbook, so, guess it's true.
But anyways, Spanish guitar is and always will be a favourite of mine.

Raiju

Oh I know, it's meant to be something like it in French.
Anyways, I learned that from my Spanish textbook, so, guess it's true.
But anyways, Spanish guitar is and always will be a favourite of mine.
[/b]

HAIL Santana, Xochicálco y Armandiño!

Werbung:

Raiju

Santana is such an under-rated guitarist, it's sad really.
[/b]

Thats a bad true in the "rest of the world", but over latin america, he got the reputation of a idol, that he is :infernal: