Favorite Music?

Werbung:
HAIL Santana, Xochicálco y Armandiño!
[/b]
Haha, at first I though you wrote "Hail Satan"
Anyways I like all music, except country and those boring elevator feats. I usually listen to whatever is available. I, when I'm home, listen to the rock genre the most, punk, metal, anything.

Fladian

except country [/b]
I can't say I like country either, but I won't complain when someone is playing it. My father enjoys (and collects) a lot of country music. I grew up with country, switched to hardcore when I grew older, despised country (I was young) then took a stop of listening to all kind of music. Now I am what I am, and listen to just about anything what is available to me, though I try to avoid most kind of rap.

and those boring elevator feats.[/b]
Isn't that just average random classic music? I never really paid interest to it. But then again, I don't come in an elevator often where there is music.
The only few elevators I know are either in a mall - where no music is played - or in some kind of important building, like a hospital. All of elevators I know don't really have any music, if so, then I never noticed it.

P!nS

Santana is skilled, Actually, I prefer Van Halen, Satriani, Vai, Malmsteen and Vaughan.
Alexi Laiho also have a really nice level for his young age.

Fladian

I usually listen to the radio as well, but I didn't really get what you tried to say. But more importantly, as Raging already said, try not to use caps for such. Thank you.

Tenebrae

I like all kinds of music: Punk Rock, Classical (mostly Mozart), Irish/Celtic music, African Hymns, Alternative Rock (If that's what it's called), and most of the songs from Phantom of the Opera (Past the Point of no Return is my favorite) :D

Rebel-Turret

as i see this topic has changed from fav music to other things. Well first off try and stay on topic and stop slacking off with other topics if ur gonna make a new topic about it okies? haha fav music: Heavy Metal/Pop/all of them accully Except Country.

Werbung: