Favorite wc3 hero?!

Werbung:

Morrowind1357

Pitlord, All of his spells are very good. Howl Of Terror reduces a large amount of damage and armor at lvl 3, Cleaving Attack allows him to hit multiple melee units, The meteor one is good for killing stacked troops and doom unleashes Demons.

Undead_Lives

Yes, I agree that Pit Lord does own. However, his face is lacking ownage imo... :p
When I play night elf (which I rarely do, but..) I like to use Keeper of the Grove. I don't use him for his ult (however that comes in handy too..), but I mainly use him for his lvl 1 abilities.

Undead_Lives

Paladin is ok...I have a funny story with a Paly I was once.
My whole team was dead. They all left. All I had was my paladin and a few units. I went around to an enemy expansion base and ressed a few tauren that had died there from another guy on my team. And, the game sorta dragged on...it was hilarious.

Benx_X

lol i once had aswell lost my base early, thats cause i was going strait for chimes, but by the time i got to having 1 chime the enemy was already affraid of a loss since he had been constantly attacking me... Good ol' tree of life XD

Benx_X

dude... you musnt know any thing about night elf....
heres a counter for each hero
priestess, searing arrow, does extra damage wich should cancel out the life steal for the target
keeper, entangling roots, ghoul cant attack and it also takes damage over time so ghoul is 100% paralyzed
demon hunter, immolation draining 1 mana a second dealing 10 damage a second (lvl1) that would cancel out the ghouls life steal +the demon hunters already high attack damage, gg ghouls
warden, fan of knives, deals 75 damage too all surronding enemy units, that would cancel out the life steal + extra damage per use, also the warden has high attack damage

ok so yeah, try that ghoul thing against me? we will see who the victor is...

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

I usually don't rush in 1v1...and besides, the reason it's called a rush is to catch you off guard.
Anyways, the topic is not strategies, but favorite heroes.