Favorite wc3 hero?!

Benx_X

ok i know that, but it helps people decide thier favourite hero =p
but a good thing to do is get your start ghoul and harrass workers, best against night elf... and h3ll why not turn it into a favourite hero and start thread? =p

Werbung:

Benx_X

be my geust.... but ill probly make too much ideas there XD.... on the other hand... arkidas might he has a turtle icon =)

MeTaL GuArD

I prefer Mountain King, his Thunder Clap is good to slow down enemies. And the stormbolt makes heroes in some situations run, and otherwise killing the hero who didnt run. :p And Avatar is best used with his bash vs casters like Farseer or Bloodmage.

Fladian

A mountain king's storm bolt is a good spell, but his low mana usually is pretty annoying...

...and I'm not good enough in micro.

MeTaL GuArD

Well, i use mountain king most of the time in other than meele games, though also using Pitlord where you need to kill masses of units, as his cleaving attack really makes lots of frags.

Fladian

When I think of the Pit Lord, I usually think of his 'howl'. Just like I think of the Holy Light with the Paladin and the Storm Bolt of the Mountain King. It's just something that reminds me of them...

MeTaL GuArD

When a lvl 10 Pitlord is coming at your militia, then you really think of a doom... :) Especially when you got nothing else to defend against him... He dooms one of the militias, changing him into a doom guard, then howls to lower dmg of your militia and cleaves em all out.

Werbung: