Favourite Strategy?

Undead_Lives

Ok, so I'm starting a topic about all your favourite strategies, as you probably know by now...right, anyways.
Anything goes, rushing, ccing, whatever. Any kind of strategy in melee.
Do NOT post strategies about custom maps here.
Anyways, post away :D

Werbung:

Benx_X

Undead:get a crypt lord 11 fiends, creep untill crypt lord is lvl5, get 6 necros & 4 wagons and 2 zeplins, load up the zeplins with the necros and wagons and send them right behind enemy base (but were they cant see) and when they attack you land them near thier gold mine and turn auto cast raise the dead

orc:get a far seer, taurens, headhunters,spirit walkers and shaman, reach atleast 80 good... GG ENEMY

human: ill keep this simple, paladin and mass siege tanks (never actualy won with it in an OFFICIAL match but have in a custom one)

night elf: demon hunter, huntlars and hippogryph OR demon hunter, bears & dryads

ok i only ever go to 80 food limit, high upkeep makes it too hard to expand, and i only solo, so these pretty much only work on solo

N00byStance

As I play usually 4v4, my strategy is vary, depending on the race and my allies' strategies, skills, races, etc. But if I play orc, I usually go fast tech troll doctors (12 to fill 2nd group), and melee (grunts + taurens, tinker if tavern available, otherwise farseer), max research for melee, plunder (or how is it called). Very useful when you attack 4v1, melees go first to focus attack, all wards are set (3 healing wards are enough, if you fight in wide front line summon more; summon static traps just in front of your units, they will stop chasing you enemy when you want to retreat/regroup). 10 lvl Tinker is teh powah!!!1

Werewulf

in NE, get some panther riders like 4-6 and some archer and a warden, then get defense and then build up till i get 2-4 chimy roosts, then i defend my base until i have 12 chims and i attack the enemy with my melee team that are near my base, and then i send out the chims behind the enemies base and attack there man and towers etc, then their army goes running to there base while i chase them down with mine.

MeTaL GuArD

I play almost none of meeles, but once i played a 2v2 with my friend. I seen such a tactic: One player was humans, other was orcs. The orc was massing only meele units while the human massed riflemen. Maybe its that im useless in meeles, but they were devastating.

Benx_X

seriously i cant play on team games for sh*t even if i didnt team kill, cause i try focus on strats that will kill a single enemy, but having teams makes it too hard

Fladian

Rushing. I'm the complete opposite. I prefer a longer time of preparing, so I can defend my allies the best. It's unfortunate that most people see attack as the best defense (which is logical) so they usually think I'm a "noob", because I prepare more defenses than attack. A proper 'thank you' is sometimes funny to hear when I stopped an entire counter attack on my own :p
Unfortunately, that's the only thing I'm good for in melee.

Werbung: