Favourite Strategy?

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Nah, meatwagons dont care about the corpses they eat. Even if it would see an angel's corpse, it would eat it.[/b]
Where did angels come from?? At least stay a little on topic... like staying within the Warcraft genre? :p
And I hardly go casters ever, unless I'm orc (which I don't play much). I go casters with orc cause they just....rule.

MeTaL GuArD

And angel is on topic. Take paladin's resurrection as an example. And while playing humans i take some healers only as casters, nothing more.

Undead_Lives

There are no angel units, which was what you were saying Metal. If you didn't mean it like that, then you should have said so.
And orc casters rule....bloodlust + healing PWNS ALL.

MeTaL GuArD

No problem U_L. :) And breakers when covered by other units can be really dangerous. Control magic can take away your water elementals or feral spirits.

MeTaL GuArD

Well when they are covered with Knights vs Orcs with alot of meele units then there is no need for a whole team. Nightelves would be a problem cause the archers can shoot them down, no matter if they are covered.

lord_carbo

I hate myself when it comes to melee >_> I'm better than the noobs but I suck against the betters. It's like there is no middle ground and somehow I'm the only one in that middle ground. Erm, well, I go orcs. Usually get FS, stay on tier 2 for a large part of the game. Yeah. I should really practice NE, I honestly would think of myself doing good with NE. Then again, I don't play enough melee (or even Warcraft 3 nowadays) to care about practicing.

Werbung: