Favourite Strategy?

Werbung:

Jacek

Breakers are good vs bears if you won't roar them off. But I really think Human isn't that bad. In teams caster are strong but in solo human gets pwned. I noticed almost all humans rely on high-level mk to kill heroes. I just use Silence/Soul Burn and mk runs away.

Benx_X

how can you suck with NE they are the second easist race? just get demon hunter a few huntlars then go to bears and dryads, with some good micro you wont lose a single unit, like once when i vsed morrowind but not NE, i used some good microing and i didnt lose a unit to him in 2 battles, though i suicided some aboms cause he hates them so i got DK to do unholy pact =D

MeTaL GuArD

Grrr... I cant be good in micro as my mouse is not working good. And i cant bother to buy a new one just yet. Well, if i could learn the hotkeys good enough then maybe, maybe...

Undead_Lives

I'm not great a micro. And NE is confusing for me...I just don't know why....
Human is easiest to use, then undead/orc (kinda the same) and finally NE.

MeTaL GuArD

I'm not good in meeles cause i prefer single-unit/hero control. Such preferences made me owning with MK on Legendary Heroes Arena.

Benx_X

humans arnt that strong realy but thier still good, humans are the one race that has a counter for all units, so massing with humans is how they would lose easy since you need a variaty, for example orcs are slow attackers right? sorrceress slow makes it realy hard for orc

Benx_X

Ya, my friend once went...priests, tanks, knights, and riflemen in a melee. He ended up winning...but that was vs comps :p
[/b]
comps on normal human are shocking, the stupid thing only went to 50 food with rifles and foots o_O

Benx_X

lmao i tried vsing a human insane computer it pretty much done the same time, i had to pwn him with my MK AM and paladin a couple of times before he realised that he suxxored and got some more units then i killed him without mercy ^_^

Werbung: