Favourite Strategy?

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

... Hm... last time i played wc3 in a meele, an EASY comp killed me... Well, my skills changed alot from that time, which was 4 years ago. :p
If you want a challenge, try to beat a meele comp in Starcraft instead...

Almost_There

OOO!!!! MY FAVORITE STRAT!!!
Human- Massive gryphs and tanks!

Undead- fiends stats wags and frosts :infernal:

Orc- Grunts Raiders and tauren and shams ^^ :D

Night elf- hippos chims!

Undead_Lives

OOO!!!! MY FAVORITE STRAT!!!
Human- Massive gryphs and tanks!

Undead- fiends stats wags and frosts :infernal:

Orc- Grunts Raiders and tauren and shams ^^ :D

Night elf- hippos chims!
[/b]
Ahem, next time you post your strategy, you might want to write in full words.
IE: I have no idea what you mean when you say "stats wags"
Finally, describe to us how you use the strategy. It's great to know it, but to use it, we have to know how it works.

MeTaL GuArD

And to tell more(for Flad :p) about Starcraft meele comps - i never beaten a meele comp there in a 1v1, and i was winning team games with comps on 4v3(me in the 3 comps + me team), and that wasnt always. Or maybe its that im not really a good SC player...

I think wags are meatwagons, but stats?

Benx_X

wow adam your UD strat umm..... needs improvement, just add some necros upgrade exhume corpses for wagons, also you will need some aboms or your hero will be gone for sure, and for that elf one..... thats suicide you dont have any melee at all? whos gonna take down the mass head hunters or archers? =\

lol starcraft bots are easy, i just mass zealots and i win :D

MeTaL GuArD

Well kinda, though i prefer Zerg more than Protoss. And i hardly play any other race than Zerg too, cause they are my favorite and i play with them the best. And im not bad with Terrans when meaning base defence - mass tanks siege mode + anti air.
And yes, this post is off-topic, yet i dont have pretty much anything to add to the topic. :p

Benx_X

i know what stats are.... obsidan statues -.-
and adam as you see i got my naga siren icon now so you still wanna go ahead with this 1v1? if so your gone

Almost_There

i know what stats are.... obsidan statues -.-
and adam as you see i got my naga siren icon now so you still wanna go ahead with this 1v1? if so your gone
[/b]
But ben i cant see :(
im at my moms house until later tonight, and plus i suck at 1v1 :s strong suits are 2v2 and 4v4, but for you, I'll play 1v1 tonight.
oh and i added to my human strat, its now gryphons tanks and knights.

Werbung: