Favourite Strategy?

Jacek

And to tell more(for Flad :p) about Starcraft meele comps - i never beaten a meele comp there in a 1v1, and i was winning team games with comps on 4v3(me in the 3 comps + me team), and that wasnt always. Or maybe its that im not really a good SC player...

I think wags are meatwagons, but stats?

[/b]
I LOVE MASS ULTRALISK. I was getting owned by ultralisk/mutalisk in 1v1 melee vs comp but one day I thought of cool strategy. It was mass towers/bunkers, very close and tanks hidden between buildings ... and mass battlecruisers ;]

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

Yeah, sorry for going off-topic, but one last thing to Jacek: A 1v1 Zerg vs Zerg: mass ultralisk is easy to counter, just mass queens and spawn broodlings on each single of em.

And i'm cr@p in meeles(as i discovered long ago) so i might stop posting around in this topic. :p

Fladian

Yeah, sorry for going off-topic[/b]

Don't get me wrong, Metal. I just don't like discussions where I can't butt in ;)

And i'm cr@p in meeles(as i discovered long ago) so i might stop posting around in this topic. :p
[/b]
I'm still not that great in it either, but to be honest, it has been a while since I've played melee games... or Warcraft at all, now I think about it. :p

MeTaL GuArD

Heh then maybe ill make a Starcraft Strategy thread in the Off-topic? :p

And i never thought to use druids of the claw in bear form as meele units ever before with NE... That seems weird as all here say in their tactics "bears blah blah etc.".

MeTaL GuArD

And in teamgames, imagine: NE druid of the claw, mountain giants and shamans bloodlusting them. Druids would cast Roar(or how its called, i never remember) and rejuvenate when MG get a beating.

Tenebrae

I have a very limited imagination when it comes to video game playing, so my only strategy, no matter what race, is to build up my defenses as much as possible (guard towers, etc.), while creating as many units as possible, and uprgrading. Once I finish building an army, I send it to attack the enemy. If I fail, I start the whole process over again.

I recently tried a new strategy, however. I was playing as orcs, and I built up my defenses and army. Once I did that, I had one of my heroes sneak into the enemy base while most of their unit's were off killing neutrals. My hero used an item to build a town hall right next to my enemie's base, and then my hero back at my base used a Scroll of Town Portal to transport all of my unit's right into the enemy base! The enemy units, apparently out of Scroll's of Town Portals, had to run all the way back. By then, most of their buildings were up in flames! :yay:

This strategy is a lot easier against AI then real players, if you haven't already guessed.

Squishy-1

my strategy is for a 1 on 1 in which you are a night elf and they are something else...
in 1v1 most people try to rush so i devised a plan.
first you build an altar right next to ur tree, then you build moon wells with 2 spaces in between each one all around your base. meanwhile, you build a ancheint of war and start getting archers.
once your altar is done build a warden or demon hunter (warden is better) and make your arches stand by your gold mine (to prevent raping) dont move them unless your hero dies. then have your hero meet them at the front line with all of the moonwells healing her. you should use the fan of knives to get rid of the lesser units first once there gone u should be level two and then get the poison dagger thingy ( i forgot its real name) and hit there hero once you do this pull out your archers and retaliate.

Werbung:

Lazadar

I don't really have a strategy, I get what fits in for the counter. But in team games.........

Human:foots - (tier 2) something - (tier 3) knights and whatever i got from tier 2, most likely to be priests or breakers or something =]. I always get a tavern hero now :D

Orc: *unknown at the moment* I need practice with them =\

Undead: I like to do fiends with dk, but I perfer the challenging way, as how I think it is =], Ghouls to Aboms and Frosties =]

Night Elves: Ahhh, good ol' tree hoggers =] =) lov'in' wisps =]

it depends, rush: archer or hunts CC: archers, maybe hunts Late game: Probably Bears =] , Dryads FTW =] dotts? I'm thinking of adding Chimaeras to the team now =]

Random: Any of the above =]

*Note to above =]*: Shadow Strike =]