Favourite Strategy?

Benx_X

I don't play melee anymore...got tired of the resets :p
[/b]
but teh resets are fun, i meleed right after the reset, or atleast i think, and i got ranked 7 in solo from 2-0 o_O but then like 5 mins later i wasnt even ranked XD

Werbung:

Benx_X

how to counter blade master harrassers:
nightelf-priestess of the moon with owl, put your wood harvesting wisps next to moon wells have auto cast heal on so it will be a pain in the @$$ is he goes for the wisps, if you have a building with low health getting built have all combat units near that so he wont think about it

human-mountainking-storm bolt, get 2 arcane towers near ya peasants so if he goes for them he will have mana drained so he wont windwalk, and having him stunned is good cause his mana is vunrable and it does some nice damage

undead-cryptlord-impale, get a tomb of relics and buy dust of aperance when he attacks something impale him then use dust of aperance so windwalk will only give him a speed bonus, but a nubrian tower will help big time

orc-farseer-far sight, this one is rather harder since its kinda small but orcs have some strength and can realy do quick damage, so you far sight everyimte he wind walks to get some more damage done, also have some towers to make it harder for him, 2 towers preferably so you dont waste money on only towers

Undead_Lives

Yes, I've seen those, entirely annoying, but funny. This one guy massed Trees of Life all around the map. Then he started to uproot them and move them...it was a long time finding them -_-

MeTaL GuArD

And by the way i discovered summink: if you do ben's tactic vs human who got lots of priests upgraded in his base, then his attack can get more difficult cause of dispell magic. massing necros wouldnt help that much there, though meatwagons would *beep* the priests after.

MeTaL GuArD

Ok, but if the guy predicted that then he surely would upgrade the priests. Though priests alone arent strong enough to beat the meatwagons if you massed em about 6.

Werbung:

Benx_X

That's how they get their ammunition, eating corpses :p
[/b]
i thought those ghouls put them in there, or necromancers used thier magic XD
but wouldnt priests be too holy? though priests are ultimatly helpfull against UD since thier dispell magic pwnzers mass skeles and gives some nice EXP