firefox vs internet explorer 7

Alekill

ok i just swiched to internet explorer 7 from firefox and i was wondering what do you think is better
i personly am liking the new internet explorer the old one sucked but man i reely like the look and feel of the new one

Werbung:

Kem Rixen

I really don't see any reason to use it, it doesn't introduce anything new, and it still doesn't follow the standards set for web browsers. IE is, and always will be, garbage.

Fladian

Well, despite all good stories about several browsers, it has been a while since I heard good things 'bout internet explorer. I still stick with my good ol' browser, Maxthon.

sunny_D

oh thats funny i moved to firefox yesterday and dropped IE... and i can already say: i will never switch again to IE, rofl - firefox just ownded... ;)

Viper

Well i always use IE and it is perfectlly fine my friend has firefox and when i use it it seems the exact same just with some added toolbars and features that i could care less about. I have also used Advant Browser and Netscape and i believe that IE is better then both because Advant lags and Netscape Takes long to load up probally.

MeTaL GuArD

Im currently on Firefox. I say its way better than IE cause it doesnt keep asking you if you want to go out of the "safe connection"... Man thats one d.amn pain in the @$$. To tell you, i have newest IE cause i needed it for MSN.

Alekill

ha i just got the new windows live meesenger and i've noticed that theres windows live emessenger windows live one care and a few othere progrmas is like a preview for vista?

Werbung:

N00byStance

Fuck both, I use Opera 9.00. Not to compare with IE. Lazy MS asses would never get out from the swamp they made... v7, 8, 9, other browsers will be always better & safer. All they do is making false pretense of development, noob/newbie/ignorant users would believe their words, people with brain would after all use Opera, Firefox or other browser.

http://www.opera.com/download/