FOR ADMIN ONLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

eggs

id hate to be rude but didnt we have a post about this like a month ago ?
and you were saying about the same stuff

EMA

well you are being rude...the reason i brought it up is b/c i kept getting bitched at on the server...

btw...do you play on the server?

keisorsoze

You all need to drink when you play so you can be as good as me. I'm the best player ever so when someone kills me that means they are hacking.

EMA

blze said:
lmao, he has a point!
the other one was in the banned section..i wanted to make sure that the ADMIN saw this....and since your an admin thnx for your input :twisted:

blze

damn you are hatin' everything i say, im not talking to you for at least a
week and i expect the same courtesy from you. :twisted:

btw, i was referring to keisor, ggkthxnpbye.

EMA

oh well dont you know...when keisor drinks he turns on his drinkinhax....he does better when he's drunk :p

CuRRyINaHuRRy

slick said:
Like i said ...no offense but u used to play like a retard, and now all of the sudden your accuracy is about the same like Dillas, J's or mine....

Sorry to but in your post ema; but damn dude..."retard" is such a wrong word. And having a high accuracy doesnt tell you a lot; accuracy goes down in pre-firing and when your spraying and learning to control the spray and pre-firing at the right spots shows some experience. FYI, ema has gotten a lot better due to the private lessons at LrK server :wink:

Werbung:

Shadoutsu

Puppet said:
OMG. he didn't say that did he? Let me go back and read it again. I must have misunderstood.

you mean about the private leasons at the lrk server, shit yea dude me, her, and a few others all got alot better playing there together learning better co-ordination, if you guys had asked i could've told you already that she hates me and how i sneak up on her...

Status
Not open for further replies.