Formal Sorry.

Homosexual people shouldn't be separated from society... They are people of courage, admitting to their homosexualism.

Sorry to say, and no offence, but some of you are just immature with your comments. But who am I to say that, its not my forum.

Werbung:
dodgy.gif

Wonder what my voice would sound like when I do reach puberty :shock:

XanoKais

Teh Uba Couga said:
Homosexual people shouldn't be separated from society... They are people of courage, admitting to their homosexualism.

Sorry to say, and no offence, but some of you are just immature with your comments. But who am I to say that, its not my forum.
thanks for your support couga. Oh, and thanks for the put-down comments that werent forced at me in a mean way, but in an inteligent way. =)

I'm strict against cheaters... Don't think I'm supporting you. I just channel my anger and have my morals. Its an experience and will be learned. Lucky you didn't get caught by steam.

XanoKais

Teh Uba Couga said:
I'm strict against cheaters... Don't think I'm supporting you. I just channel my anger and have my morals. Its an experience and will be learned. Lucky you didn't get caught by steam.
I know your not supporting the cheating, your supporting my REAL lifestyle. and i thank you for that.

eng26dcfd

I didn't want to say this but you and me are all right , except for the hacking thing, But I in know way believe you are a homo. I think you found another nerve to pluck and you are playing it out for what its worth. So my conclusion is you are no more of a fag than I am. If there is a homo here it's Worm :lol:

XanoKais

eng26dcfd said:
I didn't want to say this but you and me are all right , except for the hacking thing, But I in know way believe you are a homo. I think you found another nerve to pluck and you are playing it out for what its worth. So my conclusion is you are no more of a fag than I am. If there is a homo here it's Worm :lol:
lol nice, but i really am bi, why would i wanna lie about that???? I dated a guy named Kevin, a guy named Mark, and a guy named Tucker. But ive dated more girls than I have guys.

Ramon Knight

"Hi tucker, i'm todd...hi todd, i'm tucker! Fuck tucker, tucker sucks, and so do cody and kyle and dillan and cameron and bradley...10 out of 10 times, nicky, vinny, and tony will kick the crap outta todd, kyle and tuckerrrrr"

_George Carlin

:roll:

Puppet

Cat's outta the bag now DCFD. I just called your fire station and let em know. They all want you to meet them at the "pole" tonight.

Casualty

i have a serious question to ask you guys...

if you believe something, or dont agree with something, or maybe you jsut dont support it, then why would you accept this paticular something?

why would you allow hollywood and a extremely small part of society to force you to accept this? or even stand by while they push it on others?

Werbung:

eng26dcfd

Puppet said:
Cat's outta the bag now DCFD. I just called your fire station and let em know. They all want you to meet them at the "pole" tonight.
They already know. Why do you think I love being a fireman,all them men one bunkroom, gosh I feel warm just thinking about it. :shock: