Formal Sorry.

Werbung:

Puppet

Can I bring it up for discussion that we drop this discussion? This is officially the weirdest thread I have ever read in Punx. We should have a soap opera forum that we can throw all this crap into.

XanoKais

Puppet said:
Can I bring it up for discussion that we drop this discussion? This is officially the weirdest thread I have ever read in Punx. We should have a soap opera forum that we can throw all this crap into.
Lol id be aight with locking it, if thats cool with you guys...its dead now, its gone through like 5 different topics lmao.

Puppet

Well, if you read that lock it says:

Casualty said:
locked cause we have been over this and your gone for good

Casualty is just trying to say, why go through this again when it's certain you won't be coming back. I can understand that lock. You were trying to petition the ban as though the user community had some sort of power over punx administrators. I think he was just saving you time. You said you get locked almost immediately. I still don't see that. This thread is 5 pages long and is the thread from hell. If any thread in the history of man is ready to be locked, this is the one, but we still haven't done it. It's not our policy to block freedom of speech.

XanoKais

I'm glad this topic isnt locked though, or at least wasnt before...because it helped me find some shit out. And helped me realize how immature I WAS acting.

Werbung: