Goin To New Orleans

Werbung:

Hypnos

LastManStanding said:
Oh don't go down Burb. St. during the day. It's scary.

(I'm not disagreing with you this time LMS.) It sounds counterintuitive to not go to a place during the day because it's scary. You always here people telling you not to go into certain areas after dark. Is it scary crime wise? Or just really ugly?

Puppet

I spent a lot of time in N.O. in my twenties and I hear it's not much different now. Bourbon street in the daytime is boring, not scary. At 6PM everything fires up and it turns into a strip and titty palace. Complete with whores and busy streets where everyone is packed in and trying to have a good time without getting their wallet picked. Billy, they have transvestite bars on bourbon street. Go check one out and tell us if it made you excited. Dirty will take care of Alicia while your gone. :shock:

LastManStanding

Well it's not the 50's anymore Puppet. They have homeless people living on Bourbon St. now. I didn't go down the street because I though I might get robbed. Better safe than sorry.

Puppet

Well, it wasn't the 50's when I was there shit for brains. You fucked up that time. What would that make me......70 something? Turd. They had more homeless in the 70's then you could shake a stick at. I can bring you through any American or Canadian city and show you hundreds of them. Big deal. Bourbon street is a lot of fun for those of you who aren't scared to live your life.

Werbung: