Goin To New Orleans

Werbung:

BillyTheKid

I Just got back getting out was a living hell me and my cousin sat in the car for 11 hours to go 75 miles in the process we got into a fight with some retard who had road rage, a tornado touched down on the side of the road and of course there were no hotels in Baton Ruge so we had to sleep in a pontiac grand am. The next day we went to his step brothers college dorm all they had for food was beer, and of course steaks. We cooked all the steaks before the power went out. Once we ran out of steaks we had beer and i had 3 packs of wet cigarettes. The local Hospital lost power with the rest of us and theyre generater died 25 people on life support died. And my cousins house which was in the Jeffereson Parish is under Water with much of new orleans.
I tryed to take as many pictures of the french quarter as possible but ill post them later. Also apperently my distant cousin Patrick Leach died in new orleans..
http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=katrina12yc.jpg
thats a tornado touching down right on 3162 west
thats us moving at around 2mph
http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evac6hc.jpg
thats at around 11:00 on the same high way

Dirty

damn, to bad you lived.

If you deserved to die... You will post some gay shit that has nothing to do with anything. Maybe you will prove you are a retard and post a pic of something like speakers. The pic will be clear as day, but the pics of one of the largest evacs in Amercian history you spoof and fiddle like a fuckface with a pink hole. Billy, really... Sell your girlfriend, go back to the storm, get sucked to Oz, find the wizard and buy a fucking brain.

p.s. Forget to get magic slippers cause the world is better off with you in another realm.

:twisted:

BillyTheKid

AlphaEMA said:
yeah i'm watching that shit now...and i feel sorry for all of them...the lines are crazy for getting nto the bowl...i'm glad i'm not down there
You think thats long the evacuation line to get out was at least 20 miles long .

BillyTheKid

also it appears people are now dropping dead from heart attacks and others arent getting theyre insulation so Dumbass Dubya finally decided to send in the armyand navy
top.katrina.wed1.ap.jpg

LastManStanding

What do you mean finally???????

For those of you that don't know about the President or the Military, I'll give you some info.

Day after the hurrican Norfolk got a call to supply ships with food and water. It takes a few days to pack up a ship with meds, water, food and personnel. They just left this morning. This is not like throwing a blanket and a picnic basket in the car and driving off.

It pisses me off when people find no reason at all to bash the President and the Military.

LastManStanding

Billy I'm happy that you got back in one piece but there is more goin on than you know.

I'm still wondering why they don't just pull all the people out and demo the whole place.

New New Orleans near by would be cheaper and safer to rebuild then Old New Orleans.

I'd just really like to see all the people out of there and safe. Figure out what they want to do with the city later.

BillyTheKid

its part of History thats why. People live in Florida but they aint moving everyone on the Gulf Cosat takes a risk when moving there. But i dont think anyone thought it would be this bad. once i heard it was a cat 5 it became clear the the super dome was a shit idea and yes i saw many military trucks full of coast guardsmen come down to take the place of the police ine new orleans who were busy trying to get crashes out of the way for the ones who were evacuting.There were many Ignorant people who started riding in the shoulder they get to go faster hence accidents making the line move slower which is why it took 11 hours to cover 75 miles.Eventualy we pulled into the shoulder and just stopped so no one could get by. people got angry so we got into a fight. The sky was Dark and it looked like something straight out of War of the Worlds. and yes LMS i do know whats fucking going on i know people down there who call me on a cell phone and let me know whats going on. and you say they should rebuild it. Who the fuck would want to go to a city thats just a remake of another one and its called Newer Orleans. its like when your pet dies do you just go back out and get another one? Fuck no you mourn the death of the one you lost. And LMS i would like you to say that to my cousin who Lost his brother his house and his education all at once. or my sister whos dorm room and 1st year of college education at the school she wanted to go to for years sit under water and now she has to get a transfer. LMS ive said it before and ill say it again.
FUCK OFF

Werbung:

Puppet

And Puppet steps in......
Billy, blaming George Bush for not acting promptly is fuckin lame. If you think he is sitting in the White House trying to find ways to deprive the Gulf Coast then you really need to rethink. The president, regardless of if he is democrat or republican, has a staff that gets information from other departments like fema. They act based upon that input. I can't think of a president in my history (old fart) that betrayed the public in an emergency situation from a natural disaster. Cut him some frickin slack. What I'm amazed at is the media. Normally they are all over this shit. It took them nearly 4 days to bring the real devastation to the public. They should know that the public opens the flood gates when it sees suffering. We could have aided them much more quickly if the real devastation was reported more quickly.