good game..

Benx_X

1.person lagged out at start lol
2.i got 12 necros 6 wags and sent behind enemy base and won
3.a person was camping right outside my base when he could of killed me i even told him he didnt attack me so i waited to get enough units and attacked and i won lol

cmon people tell us some?

Werbung:

Fladian

Uhhh...
Back in the days that I just bought Warcraft - yeah, I bought it eventually :p - I was quite interested in melee games. Together with a friend of mine, we both liked to play melee games. At the room we used to play that, there are two computers - three actually - that are connected to the internet. First time we played a ladder game, our first opponent was... each other.

Quite... surprising. Not something I'd forget easily either.

SeasonsOfLove

I played my first 4v4 AT, and the other team was in fact aliases of people from: Clan TGS, the best 1v1 melee clan on Azeroth, trying to boost all their ladder levels. We got completely destroyed. And they were asshats. Go figure =D

DemonicNinja

This was a game i could never forget.I was ud and he was orc.For the whole game we have a 8 battles.I win in the 8.1,2,3,4,5,6,7 was for him he allways was standing with his 2 heros FS and TC but with no army,eh alas some grunts and rider were survived,but i was not standing.He took all he saw(purge fix)one by one heroes units were dying.But in the 7th battle he saw that he will not break me only with units,and start to make towers near my base.When i saw the towers i attack as fast as i can.Hes heros were 5lvl and 5lvl and mine 3lvl and 2lvl half of my army fall,but half of his too.I imediatey killed his FS and my dk jumped to 4lvl and lich to 3lvl.The TC ran away,but only tryed because cripple stoped his army and i kill i alive unit i saw.I leave the skeletons to break the towers and they did.The orc stopped seeing any hope for him in game and he left.That game i will never forget!

ragingspeedhorn

Best melee game I have ever had was long time ago where a guy 2 min into the game mass atacked me with a crappy tower like building strategy, towers got trashed quickly by me and he had no money so he left with the words "noob, u suk". xD

Benx_X

lol another one, i vsed this guy so stupid he built his base right outside mine and got ancients of war to uproot and attack me i kicked thier @$$ he left and at the start his like telling me to leave and stuff and i was telling him why? my acolytes wont harvest lumber... LOL HE BELIVED I WAS THAT dUMB

Fladian

Perhaps not too special, but I remember that I stretched a game for quite some time. I lost in the end though, but it was fun to see the annoyance of the opponents.

I used to be proud on being praised by a somewhat higher level player that I am "excellent" (not a word you see often at Bnet :p) in defense, though I "sucked" in attacking someone. Because he said that, I usually digged myself in... a lot. Good enough to keep people attack me for quite a long time, but not defeating me.
I got better in it each time, though I kept losing every time because I suck in attacking my enemies :p Later on, I turned to 2 v 2 and 3 v 3. I was more of a help there than a 1 v 1 :p

Morrowind1357

i remember a long time ago, i beat this guy 1 vs 1 with my uber level 10 Archmage, come to think of it, the map was turtle rock or w/e its called. That was my fave game ever.
Since it was about a year ago, details are scarce.
I was Human and he was Orc. i remember he kept trying to attack me and he was only being level fodder for my Archmage. After about 20 minutes i massed and owned his base with a split army, one half flanks his main army while my second destroys his base and my Archmage is busy spawning level 3 Water Elementals. ah good times indeed, now i cant even remember the human techtree :(

N00byStance

My most insane victory took me over 1 and half hours:

4v4, when we lost 3 bases (also mine), all moved to the last man standing's base and camped there, builded fortifications, reviving heroes etc., and the rest of resources giving to him. It was great fortress, I must say. He built AA (Gyros, he played Humans). I played Night Elves. Everybody got heroes on levels >= 6, with ultimates, scrolls and so. All gave control, units were on positions. Meanwhile enemy had 3 bases, one got destroyed.

One or two gave up and left. Me and one ally controled everything.
Once enemy stroke. The battle took us over 20 minutes, and it wasn't the end! One enemy gave up and left (not patient enough :p), we pwnd their army, knocked down heroes, raped expansion bases. Before the battle I build a Tree of Life. I killed creeps and gained about 300 gold, moved tree to the mine and produced units. Same with ally.

The rest was instant strike and pwnage on their bases, they gave up and left, lol.

I even have replay from that game, but it was from 1.18 or so, so I can't watch it anymore :*(

Fladian

Let's see if I can remember another good game of mine...

Well, I remembered being peon-rushed (three orc opponent teams) by three different players. I... must say I was quite surprised :p

Werbung:

Jacek

Best melee game I have ever had was long time ago where a guy 2 min into the game mass atacked me with a crappy tower like building strategy, towers got trashed quickly by me and he had no money so he left with the words "noob, u suk". xD
[/b]
Normal... :yay:

(all matches Reign of Chaos, I started to play TFT recently)

1. hmm I played 2v2 rt... enemy 30 lvl stats 200:20. Unsummoned his buildings and sent acos on creeps ^_^ his ally was so pissed :D

2. My best win ever... 3vs3 rt. I, 7 lvl orc, 3 lvl human vs 3 x 23 lvls. Hum drops at beginning, lagged out. 1 min ingame, orc drops. 3vs1. Enemies tell "Leave n00b" etc. (one enemy was from Poland :D). They quickly rushed human and almost destroyed whole base, when I attacked they went into my base. With my impressive micro :yay: I fended them off. They went creeping, I started to make army. Orc - shaman/tauren, Human - rifle/priest, Night Elf (my base) - dryad/archer/talon. They recognised I am getting dangerous and attacked orc. Then I made some move I like - attacked their base. My orc was almost destroyed but one peon escaped, enemies lost one base and half of other. Then I raped second base. :D They had no army to counter heal/inner fire/bloodlust. That was ownage

ufff long post o_O