good game..

Werbung:

Benx_X

icons arnt exactly that hard, its more your % that is hard to keep good
i used to suck at NE so bad untill i tried the combo of bears and dryads, yet another good combo is huntlars and hippos
good hero combo is demon hunter and priestess of the moon...

Werewulf

well i built up an army..saw the enemies army near my base attacking creeps. he ran i called him a noob.
then i attack him and said fight like a man.then i attack again and i realised i ran out of gold and said..
"You dont even attack me, you just sit there,i deserve a better victory than this...
then i left game..
dam, northrends full people better than me..

Werewulf

hahaha..
well i was undead the enemy was human, so i had a tiny army and i saved up for alot of frosties..and the enemie kept waitin neat my base attackin my towers, so finally i attacked hes base with my frosties..i came from teh direction of the see so he couldnt get me..and i killed alot of hes buildings..and i attacked hes army with my highlevel cryptlord and killed most of hes army..
then i kept usin my frosties goin in circles attacking at random locations at hes base, then he had built 20 or well lots of seige engines and placed them at all hes base and so it was gettin hard and when ever my frosties got hurt, i would just fly them to a healing pool and comeback..but this game went for about 1hr and we were doin the same thing over and over.then he attacked me wit all hes siege engines and killed my base.

also when i was playing VG,lex and I, lex left or soemthin and i was left but i was so badly hurt and i ran out of gold or somethin..so i got my tree thing and made a tunnel through a whole bunch of trees and planted my tree thing there and with the remaining gold i revied my hero and made a tower tree and sat there..until vg saw one of my wisps or somethin happened, he got in the tunnel and thats how i lost to him..
but i succeeded/
in making a min magic tree land hidden in a foress.

Benx_X

hahaha..
well i was undead the enemy was human, so i had a tiny army and i saved up for alot of frosties..and the enemie kept waitin neat my base attackin my towers, so finally i attacked hes base with my frosties..i came from teh direction of the see so he couldnt get me..and i killed alot of hes buildings..and i attacked hes army with my highlevel cryptlord and killed most of hes army..
[/b]
Its a crypt lord the best hero in warcraft what do you expect =)
anyway an undead strat ive won games with is
get gargs and fiends at base
load up 2 zeplins full of necros and wagons have the zeplins camped outside enemy base at the back nera thier main building but just far enough so they cant see it, the second they attacked you unload them so they can destroy the inside of the enemies base, but make sure wagons have exsume corps ability and turn raise the dead to auto cast when you land

Werewulf

well i was waitin for this game that called WoW rpg but its not ORPG so it was gay.
And the host kep lettin slow dler in when we only needed 2 mroe spaces filled.
everyone was saying boot go blah blah blah
then a guy came in and im like "FFS! boot the %@$# and get it started!".
and then people were sayin that then the host said, hes dl okay..
then im like "he will $#@$ing lag the game for FFS!"
then he said no leave him be winer
so i said "f*ck you" and then the whole group turned agaist me and started calling me a c*ck sucker and *ss licker.
and then the game started and the guy lagged out though the whole cinemetrics or wat ever its called.
and i say "c?"
then they go u "stfu u impatient c*ck sucker
and i say, "no im not impatient hes just slow."
then he called me a "young man whore that sucks c*cks"
and i said "im a girl dipsh*t"
and then he says nothin, then he says "thats your final answer?"
and i go"yes, but i know thats not your final question, thats how stupid u are."
then he kept callin me a c*ck sucker so i called him somethin and then he goes" thats the best you can do?"
and i go , "no, but you keep sayin the same things over and over so i dont think you have anything better either"
then he was quiet ad the game was so g*y so i left and siad it was b4 i left.
and i added that guy to my f list and then ima gonna go to hes clan and be in my Sir_Zippo account and say, dam that werewulf is a b*tch and see how it ends..

Benx_X

lmao he got owned, well i just bet another lvl20 with mass huntlars in a 1v1 still not level 11 yet =\ but it wasnt realy mass cause he attacked me with like 20 footies but cause of huntlars bouncing glaive i beat him when he attacked cause he focused on my hero while i was on teh run while the huntlars killed his hero then i counter attacked and took victory :D

Benx_X

well i got on a game with 1. team killer 2. suicidle person 3.start leaver
thats why i mainly solo, because of the people who just team to mess up peoples stats... my biggist winning streak was 3 =\ biggist losing streak was 15.... but that was on mah first day XD

lord_carbo

Best win was a 3v3, where I was teamed up with people who had level 2 team scores and the other team had level 10+ people (goddamn imbalanced ladder ALWAYS does that). We SLAUGHTERED them hard, though.

Benx_X

carbo level does not mean anything at all but preferably how much that person plays, ok when i done my 4v4 my team was calling me noob and stuff for being level one, but i was level 1 cause i mainly solo and yet i almost done the best on my team..

Werbung:

Benx_X

yet another one, i done a 1v1 i got some archers huntress's and glaive throwers, i attacked the guy and beat him (demon hunter as hero) and just before he left he called me a "f*cking noob" just cause i beat him lol