good game..

Morrowind1357

I just had the most awesome game of Footies 4.1, i came second and destroyed like everything. lvl 18 pit lord with howl of terror lvl 6 and doom lvl 3 owned, especially Howl of terror lvl 6 in conjunction with scourge bone chimes. I was undefeatable. Ended up with maxed out taurens. Best game i ever played.

Werbung:

Werewulf

i played somegames, they crashes when ever i attack or soemthin attacked..really pissed me of since they were games i like...
BTW: demon hunter is actually pretty weak against a pitlord..very ironic.

Undead_Lives

Best footies experience was when I was a Death Knight. I used lvl 6 Death Coil, killed every hero, lvl 6 Unholy Aura, and lvl 6 Animate Dead. Combine with an Immolation Cloak...I was unstoppable.

-=GhosT=-

Death Knight is killer. Death Coil does so much damage AND it's ranged. Brewmaster is all melee (except his ult)
[/b]
oO meele?? drunken haze + fire breath are meele?? man i though that i know heros abilitys

Undead_Lives

oO meele?? drunken haze + fire breath are meele?? man i though that i know heros abilitys[/b]
Drunken Haze may not be, but Fire Breath is sorta because it has a limited range and you have to be up close to the units...
Its like an AOE coming out of you.

Benx_X

omg a demon hunter vs pit lord can go for ages... the pit lords howl, the demon hunters evasion... so pit lord would miss most of the time, and demon hunter does weak as damage....
any way my best footies (if thats what were talking about)i got ghoul rushed and owned :eek:

Well for the sake of this thread I decided to try ladder again. Too bad that I did.
----
Me: ello'
Someguy#1: Hello
Me: sorry guys I just started playing ladder today again
Someguy#1: Can't you play custom
Me: Yes I can plau cu-..oh
Me: lmao, sorry guys
Someguy#1: Not funny noob
Me: I love good sportsmanship
Guy#2: lol
-------------
And then FT froze and I was forced to reboot!
I love ladder....NOT!

N00byStance

Warcaft never crashed to me, except my experimenting with deathlooping it and causing engine-breaks :p (like passing parameter-needing function through TriggerAddAction)

:troll:

Undead_Lives

Paladin experience, from another topic :yay:
My whole team was dead. They all left. All I had was my paladin and a few units. I went around to an enemy expansion base and ressed a few tauren that had died there from another guy on my team. And, the game sorta dragged on...it was hilarious. In the end they caught me, but I think I made a couple leave :p

Werbung:

Benx_X

huner mate... go to lordaeron and type /profile clef_san (VGs aka) and use that catch phrase, it realy annoys the people who call you noob,,, 100% credit to VG :D