Guild Wars

Werbung:

Tenebrae

I don't think 15 dollars a month is really that much. Plus with the method of paying I'll likely use if I get to playing WoW again is just buying game cards, which make it $16 for two months.

Undead_Lives

$15 bucks a month = $180 a year. That's a big investment.
Even $16 every 2 months is still $96 dollars a year.
Which is why I will never buy WoW.

Tenebrae

Meh, I'll still be making more money than that. Besides, I'll likely cancel my account in two years anyway cuz i'll be leaving for a couple years, and probably won't have access to video games & such...

Benx_X

maybe from 1 person its not realy much but think of all the money blizzard will be getting, making a new game anytime soon could kill a big money source for them

refl3ction

*IF* ONE of those jobs i applied for hyires me (ill be very happy until the first day where i walk in and relise all the hard shit i have to do) as well as having some money to spend... but neways yea i agree with U_L ill play WOW when they stop having ppl pay for it

Tenebrae

where are you going?
[/b]

umm.... It involves church.. pretty much...

@refl3ction- Would they really do that? I thought I heard somewhere that they'd just get rid of all internet access to that game if they stopped having people pay for it.... but then again, the person that told me that never really knows what he's talking about...

Tenebrae

No, he just meant that if Blizzard stopped having people pay for it, then no one could play it anymore, at all. I used to believe him, but now that I know him a little better, I'm not so sure...

Werbung: