Gun physics etc

Werbung:

Intro

Agent Mulder said:
No love for the P90.... Oh well *cries*

There was a time when the P90 was the ultimate weapon in Counter-Strike.

As the damage numbers indicate, any sort of armor is almost useless against the P90's 5.7 x 28mm high velocity ammo.

Even still, the P90 shines brighter than any other SMG in most situations. Against unarmored enemies, the P90 isn't as powerful as other SMGs, but it is clearly the strongest against armored enemies.

The 50 round clip and extremely fast rate of fire put the P90 right up there with the automatic rifles in terms of how quickly groups of enemies can be killed.

How much more love do you need?

<3 p90 rushes.

Sortitout

GALIL

favorite weapon as T if not too much long range action, if it is I go ak of course. galil is mad cheap so you can mostly afford it every round. buy a deagle to go with it if you like. try it you'll like it.

1. short-mid range you can run and gun. very powerful and effective imho

2. long range, still possible to get kills if you crouch and burst. but not as effective.

Ramon Knight

Nice compilation, myth, but i already know the accuracy/inaccuracy of most guns: i've found mp5 and pump shotty (my two faves) happen to have very little to 0 recoil...that sort of helps considering i suck at actually 'pulling' during a firefight. Though i seem to be good at aiming with the tube under pressure.

You should also note that colt + silencer decreases recoil too. (i used to use it that way for long distances..but the damage reduction just isnt worth it against non newbies.

blze

ramon, seriously, you need to ask the exact question of what you are looking for. after every post you are like "yea, i already knew that..." or "no, that doesnt help" .... well, too late, im not stopping back by, i already know what i need to know and it doesnt make me feel leet to type it out to a bunch of nubs. peace.

Ramon Knight

Well the online source that had average weapon damage and spray effect on wall was very helpful. On top of that, i'd really just like to have a demo/video of tricks to steady your fire while walking/jumping etc and where to aim at if i want to increase my chances of hitting someone at various ranges with various weaps.

The problem is that I often find myself within 3 feet of someone with an AK missing every shot or crouched with an aug zoomed in and still missing every shot. etc.

imported_SuXoR

Ramon, I know what you are talking about about spraying and missing. So this is what I have done:

Once I die, I first person spec someone who always hits or gets headshots. I carefully watch their crosshairs as they spray, burst, etc. I note how they pull or sweep side to side, or aim high. Granted, sometimes I see a scout hs that seems like total bs, but that is the nature of the beast. Overall, I can say that first person spec'ing elite players has improved my success. As with all things, be patient grasshopper...

Ramon Knight

Yeh i should demo em and keep watching - i'm so thick skulled i need to see it over and over again to really get a feel for it. Worked for xmen vs street fighter!

DiLLa

ramon you kno u can use any gun because u have no recoil hacks..posting in here will not help u harbor that fact!!

:lol: :lol:

Werbung: