Gun physics etc

LastManStanding

I have done this in the past and it's not hard to do. First you have to make spray of a target and just do the burst and rapid fire at different ranges.

ie. When up close you aim at the feet for the AK. All your shots hit them in the belly.

Werbung:

COSTANZA

Rimwrecker--you are right on with your post of the famas. Everyone should notice that you pwn with it and you know what you are talking about.

Suxor-- I watch people in 1st person after i die but sometimes it seems as if what i see is not true to what the shooter actually sees. What i mean is: Watch people shoot an AK and get a head shot from close range while strafing. Sometimes it seems to be WAY over someones head but still registers as a HS. I cant be absolutely sure that thats where they are aiming, or if the slight lag is just showing that thats where they're aiming. So while that method might work sometimes, i dont know if it always does.

That being said, i always wonder if anyone has tips on the FICKIN PARA!! Its the damn most expensive gun, but no one ever wants it or is any good with it. I have found, personally, that the best thing to do is to, (*gasp*), take short bursts with it for best accuracy. What i want to know is, when do you spray wit it, when do you take your time, IS IT EVEN WORTH IT??!! Any ideas, i'll be waiting by my comp until i can calm down.