Gunner tactics

Werbung:

Phaced

I know its down to playstyle, but i dont understand the massive appeal to full 5/5 legit, 2 or 3 seems enough since its just used to close distance so you can get your shotgun in. Legit is fast, but we're not talking lightning fast here, you still get hit and its not like youre flash gordon all of a sudden.

I can justify full 5/5 legit recently with soldiers going for BS the legit can last long enough for it to still be active after youve hit the floor again to close distance again. But i still havnt gone that path because once i know a soldier will use BS against me, i save my 2/5 legit until after he has blown BS, its a safe time to keg him too if you didnt get the jump on him.

On a different note i got a "keg headshot" yesterday, anyone had this? i dropped a keg before i died, killed the nat and it said headshot, went to press PrtSrn but was in awe.

i leveled up my keg and legit, just alternated between when i got a hero point.
put 1 HP in IEG at about level 14-16
then when my keg and legit were maxed, i started with the shield.
at level 28 now. i used frenzy fire, just to try it.. but i dont really find it useful.
rocket jumping is damn fun though :)

Shaippen

I have a national gunner and i'm using max leg it and 1 in shield. I think i'll get IEG and the get some keg later. I love to kill commandos with leg it, dodge, get close and use the close shotgun. I'm in a commando clan (sneaky royals) and it's real fun to play against them like this.

Play[4]Me

I use Leg-it at 4/5, and the keg at 1/5 (im level 10) Weapons > Short-shotty and the Mid-MG.

As soon as you see an enemy, I use Leg-it and zig-zag my way to them with my MG. When im close enough I grab out my shotgun and drop in a keg. If my target aint dead yet i drop a shield in, and hope for the best...

Running around people really confuses them, while you got a good aim. Shotty upclose deals around 25 damage, whichs puts down soldier (or dumb-commandos) down really quick

Oh and, If you know theres an enemy around the corner, drop a keg just at the corner. When they move around the corner, they see the keg and you. RPG him to make him get keg+RPG+massive launch. With keg 1/5 + RPG I can deal around 40-50 damage with this trick.

MonkeyMafia

keg and bazooka is awesome fun, turns a standard battle into a duck shoot. my favourite use is for flanking people and getting the jump on them. think my next point will go into shield, think i could do with a few more points in that to use as a damage buffer, may spend a bit less on bandages then...

Phaced

im 26 now and trying to learn the fine art of juggling my enemies when in 2v1 up close. RPG one with a direct hit, then shotgun the other in his face, by the time he is dead his friend would have just landed and looking around like a lost kid in a supermarket for his friend, only to find you with another helping of shotgun to face.
Ive done this once so far, its very rewarding since its a gunners own blasting strike, i hear its possible to keep juggling your enemy in the air if he keeps parachuting.

playmer

Every person requires a different tactic.
Mine is maxed hero shield and leg-it, one IEG and the rest keg.(though thinking of putting some at FF, depending on the slow effect of shield after update.)
But like I said, every person requires a different tactic.
You should experiment with abilities until you find what suits your playstyle best.

SERCYNALIC

I've been playing my commando for a long time and is now trying out gunner. It's fun, but very slow compared to the commando.

I'm only lvl 9 as a gunner and my build is like this: shield1,IEG1 and Legit3. Tried FF and feels it didnt make a difference. As a gunner it's those pesky commandos I have to watch out for as it's slow to strafe and dodge.

I'm going to try these tactics that u guys have posted. Keep up the good work!

playmer

I suggest that after hero shield you go for leg-it.
Those two are the two abilities I use most, cause they are the most useful.
But once update kicks in I suggest you also grab one point in keg, cause enemy-slowed+You leg-it = enemy stands there and watches as you run in circles around them massacring them completely.

Werbung:

jazz

playmer said:
I suggest that after hero shield you go for leg-it.
Those two are the two abilities I use most, cause they are the most useful.
But once update kicks in I suggest you also grab one point in keg, cause enemy-slowed+You leg-it = enemy stands there and watches as you run in circles around them massacring them completely.
i think the best strategy is get heroshield to 1 then go for legit then keg