Hacker discovers Aliens in NASA database.

Werbung:

maTt540

Comon, what an idiot ufos?

YOur kidding. Life itself is very primitive if it exists. Im no idiot. Ive been studying astronomy for 3 years now. One thing I learned: every planet outside the solar system are gaseuos planets that are about 1300F in temperature. Perhaps on Eurpoa, the gallelaian moon that has liquid water, or in a gas giant like jupitur, there could be things floating in the clouds, but when i asked a question like that in yahoo, it almost seemed to me like both were myths.

They could exist but...

Anyway, I dont at all beleive in martians or ufos. I do trust aliens exist, but not in the form of big-headed things. I see them as small single celled or very simple organisms, some not even capible of obtainiung energy or such.

Rebel-Turret

wtf aliens what are you even talking about seriouslly aliens??!?!?!? hahaha............ no such damn thing as aliens unless there really isn't something the army has looked into.

N00byStance

To begin with, find me definition of life. All life we know is life based on carbon, shaped in billions of years by climate of Earth. I can bet that if humankind would even meet life outside our planet, we wouldn't even know it is life.

MeTaL GuArD

Then be lucky that they havent <strike>raped</strike> you... :p

And i agree with N00by. We'll find something moving, but we wont know that its life.

vessboy

viruses tecknicly arnt alive.
But actualy in the scriptures."other worlds have I created" Intelligent alien life forms will look like us.

Hehe, I beleive in aliens :)

How can they NOT exist, i pfropose this, impossible. Oh and maper/starting modeler , 1300F, well guess what, what if there IS a life form that can live there, sure, not any animal form our planet, but we do not know of what kind of aliends exist. :p

Xeridanus

that is so true, raiju. we are idiots, aren't we?

"perhaps the greatest evidence that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that they haven't come here."

intelligent aliens need a certain number of things in order to be intelligent. they need more than one cell, it would be like having half a switch, what can you do with that? the other thing they would need is some way of manipulating tools, ie, hands. although they don't have to be. (this is why dolphins have not become tool users.) they will also need some reason to become intelligent, an evolutionary push to be smart. for us it might have been the other members of our tribe, if we weren'tsmarter than them, they would get the drop on us and kill us with our new-found "tools". without any of those, it's impossible to even realise there is stuff out there.

Fladian

Ahh... I haven't really bothered to take the time to read it just yet, but I'll say something you might want to think about.

How an alien looks like is quite unknown. For all we may know, some may exist in our eyes out of air. Humans are quite primitive, of what we know, our eyes cannot see everything, and not necessarily everything has to have a heat source. Animals, humans (practically the same) are warm-blooded creatures, therefore there are multiple ways to recognize it. A fish and reptiles (if I remember correctly) are cold-blooded creatures, and not as easy recognizable, but still are. Steel and rock/sand are materials that cannot be recognized by mere machinery. Air cannot be recognized either. We can breath it, but we cannot see it. What if a creature (if that is the right word then, that is) would exist out of all these four options at the same time?
Not to mention that it could also be the fact that our mind isn't able to possibly imagine how something may look like.

Or what others mentioned earlier, "intelligent aliens" is something that cannot be said with confidence either. Who says that those things think? Maybe they use a far more simple or complex way to decide and/or judge about things. Perhaps their memory is of a fish (2 seconds) and they have to live on basic instincts. Everything is possible.

Instead of bothering with aliens, my opinion is that the human mind should be developed more. Fact still remains that we only use a small percentage of our brain. What would happen if we managed to use all of it? Would we all go insane?

Werbung: