Hacker discovers Aliens in NASA database.

Werewulf

Yeah. Ufos dont exist Werewulf. If you bother tio read my posts 99% of all extrasolarplanets discovered within 9000 lighbt yrears have "hot jupiturs," gas giants that are about 2 times the normal size and 1300F. And we havent found any intelectual life in our solar system...That includes us, btw.

Its ball lightning. I heard about it before.
[/b]

nah they do exist.
im a ufo.

Werbung:

N00byStance

Yeah. Ufos dont exist Werewulf. If you bother tio read my posts 99% of all extrasolarplanets discovered within 9000 lighbt yrears have "hot jupiturs," gas giants that are about 2 times the normal size and 1300F. And we havent found any intelectual life in our solar system...That includes us, btw.

Its ball lightning. I heard about it before.
[/b]

JUPITER, FOR F**** SAKE. And how can extra solar planets have jupiters? Maybe you meant systems?

Fladian

I don't believe we're the only intelligent life form out there either. But there is no possible way to know how big the 'universe' is, so it's a chance in a million and the chances that none of us will find out in our short life spawn is very likely.

Xeridanus

nah they do exist.
im a ufo.
[/b]
what exactly do you take UFO to stand for?

I don't believe we're the only intelligent life form out there either. But there is no possible way to know how big the 'universe' is, so it's a chance in a million and the chances that none of us will find out in our short life spawn is very likely.
[/b]
i agree entirely, with a few exceptions, spawn? or span? secondly, likely or unlikely?

no offense, i just found those typos rather amusing. :p

Fladian

what exactly do you take UFO to stand for?[/b]
Unindentified Female Object? :p

i agree entirely, with a few exceptions, spawn? or span? secondly, likely or unlikely?

no offense, i just found those typos rather amusing. :p
[/b]
Yeah... well, if there is any excuse, it's probably that I haven't been able to concentrate properly for the last week...

Werewulf

Maybe she has bothered to read your posts before,just not to take your word for it,I for one don't believe that we're the only Intelligent lifeforms out there.

But werewulf's description does sopund like the picture here > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning .
[/b]

it looks like that...but had a shiny metal ball in it and the ribbon wasnt like that, it was like a long paper ribbon .
it was really high in the sky and if the size of a basket ball i doubt i would have seen it.

Moagrim

well it does say "alleged" photo so it may not be real....
I don't finbd your story that hard to believe I was merely playing devil's advocate :p.

Werbung: