Halo 3

kaitora

Ryano said:
kaitora said:
Ryano said:
Mario said:
supersujay said:
ya dreamcast was the first system in the usa and i think europe that u could play online

Wrong topic, please check your in the right thread before posting ;)

He said it in the right topic Mario, we were just pointing out that it has been said already and he's just repeating peoples posts.

i love how this thread has gone from halo 3 to online consoles to an arguement... is there any info on halo 3? screenshots? completion status?

You know this is a Wii thread.....right? xD

yeah i know... i just like halo aswell... i wanna read the books to see if they are any good... and if this is a wii thread then why do we have a halo topic? seems a little pointless

Werbung:

Ryano

kaitora said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:
Ryano said:
Mario said:
supersujay said:
ya dreamcast was the first system in the usa and i think europe that u could play online

He said it in the right topic Mario, we were just pointing out that it has been said already and he's just repeating peoples posts.

i love how this thread has gone from halo 3 to online consoles to an arguement... is there any info on halo 3? screenshots? completion status?

yeah i know... i just like halo aswell... i wanna read the books to see if they are any good... and if this is a wii thread then why do we have a halo topic? seems a little pointless

Because someone thought there was a chance of a Halo game coming to the Wii...

kaitora

Ryano said:
kaitora said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:
Ryano said:
Mario said:
supersujay said:

Because someone thought there was a chance of a Halo game coming to the Wii...

well said... and thank you person above for a very spammy post...

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Stupid n00bs on this forum clearly don't understand the legislations of teh gaming industry.

Anyway while were on the subject has anyone played Halo 1/2? I've only ever played 2 and I really enjoyed it.

kaitora

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Stupid n00bs on this forum clearly don't understand the legislations of teh gaming industry.

Anyway while were on the subject has anyone played Halo 1/2? I've only ever played 2 and I really enjoyed it.

i played halo:combat evolved on the PC... i love the story and gameplay, but the multiplayer leaves something to be desired

Wii

hockeyperson said:
I think bungie would be very succesful if they sold their game to more consoles

Me too and I wish they would, because I wont buy Xbox 360 for just one game...

kaitora

Wii said:
hockeyperson said:
I think bungie would be very succesful if they sold their game to more consoles

Me too and I wish they would, because I wont buy Xbox 360 for just one game...

the chances are (like with halo 2) microsoft will release it on PC to boost sales... so just wait it out

Gdog

Ryano said:
kaitora said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:
Ryano said:
Mario said:
supersujay said:

Because some idiot thought there was a chance of a Halo game coming to the Wii...

ok, please be polite. he was just wondering...

kaitora

i can't see the inpoliteness in this thread, and since it's been established it's never going to happen, why has this this thread been revived?

Gdog

kaitora said:
i can't see the inpoliteness in this thread, and since it's been established it's never going to happen, why has this this thread been revived?

i wasnt talking about the thread being impolite. I was just telling him that calling someone an idiot, just because they were wondering something, is pretty impolite

Werbung: