Halo........Wii?

Werbung:

kaitora

wow... i love halo, but personally i wouldn't get the wii... it's not that i wouldn't want it, it's that i'd see no point in it

Theherolink_1

Awesome! best wii i have seen so far....well halo for wii would be cool but everyone knows it has no chance but we are getting MoHH2 for wii it will be almost like halo:)

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Awesome! best wii i have seen so far....well halo for wii would be cool but everyone knows it has no chance but we are getting MoHH2 for wii it will be almost like halo:)

Why do people keep saying this? MoHH2 will be in no way like Halo, Halo is a sci-fi shooter while MoH is a WWII shooter, to be honest the only thing similar about them is that they are both fps's

Gdog

Ryano said:
Tywar said:
^ Yeah... I find that as rude, just to let you know before I do somthing that will hurt me... I would rather not be told what to do by other members... Thanks. D:

Don't be so synical man, ha was just telling you something...

Anyway it looks alright, but why put a Halo design on the Wii?

thank you! i didnt mean to be rude to him . but anyways, you're quite right. Why make a halo Wii if it is not even coming out for the wii

kaitora

exactly... it's microsoft... no way will it come to nintendo... bill gates is just greedy, and wouldn't give any other console a glimpse of halo

Ryano

kaitora said:
exactly... it's microsoft... no way will it come to nintendo... bill gates is just greedy, and wouldn't give any other console a glimpse of halo

Not greedy man, it's just common sense. If you want your console to do well you need your exclusives, if you called them greedy then you could also call Ninty greedy for keeping Mario, Zelda and Metroid from other companies...

killman360

Ryano said:
kaitora said:

Not greedy man, it's just common sense. If you want your console to do well you need your exclusives, if you called them greedy then you could also call Ninty greedy for keeping Mario, Zelda and Metroid from other companies...
Right!:D and it really isn't microsoft that make's halo right? it is bungie, which is a First party developer for microsoft, right?

hmmmm.....:yess:

Werbung:

kaitora

but think of the money to be made if you take a game across all 3 platforms... i mean look at soul caliber... they made special characters for each platform... sony had heihachi, xbox had spawn and cube had zelda