Halo........Wii?

ironmaiden6669

metroidprime3rules said:
doesnt matter what you think its still a spammy content there is already a thread about what your talking about so go there if you want too.

And there is a multitude of threads about halo.
This one's about a case.
And I'm not wasting any more space on posts discussing this with you.
If you have any further retorts or comments, don't expect me to reply to them.

Werbung:

Gdog

link said:
what there was a fight and i wasnt here hey do u think someone might rip halo out of its game and program it to work on the wii

um, i highly doubt it. anf if they somehow do it, only they'll be able to enjoy it.

killman360

Gdog said:
link said:
what there was a fight and i wasnt here hey do u think someone might rip halo out of its game and program it to work on the wii

um, i highly doubt it. anf if they somehow do it, only they'll be able to enjoy it.
Well, if that ever happened it would nearly impossible to work with.

Ryano

killman360 said:
Gdog said:
link said:

Well, if that ever happened it would nearly impossible to work with.

Yeah it would be, too bad really...

Ryano

guilherme said:
It isn't "halo" it's just a colorfull case for Wii. Anyway it's very cool, The blue one and the chromed one.

Yeah I think your right, I dunno how someone could actually say thats a Halo wii...

killman360

Ryano said:
guilherme said:
It isn't "halo" it's just a colorfull case for Wii. Anyway it's very cool, The blue one and the chromed one.

Yeah I think your right, I dunno how someone could actually say thats a Halo wii...
I really do not get it either, but that is what they call it....:mega_shok:

Werbung:

wiipointsmaster

a lot of people are confusing this for Halo the game. he's talking about a halo looking wii. but i think that it was a bad idea for that to be the name of the thread.