Halo........Wii?

kennyluciano

Ryano said:
Don't be so synical man, ha was just telling you something...

Anyway it looks alright, but why put a Halo design on the Wii?

Thats what i dont understand, unless you hate the wii so much you have to plaster master chief all over it

Werbung:

Ryano

kennyluciano said:
Ryano said:

Thats what i dont understand, unless you hate the wii so much you have to plaster master chief all over it

Don't be such a fanboy, there isn't anything wrong with a Halo design on Wii just like there's nothing wrong with a Mario design on the 360.

Pythorne

Ryano said:
kennyluciano said:
Ryano said:

Don't be such a fanboy, there isn't anything wrong with a Halo design on Wii just like there's nothing wrong with a Mario design on the 360.

It would be the end of the world if nintendo let Xbox produce mario games

Pythorne

They had so many copies for Halo 3 that even after the line was finished and every got their games still was still tons of copies left. theirs no worries on sold out copies, just who got it first which is not a big deal. Well to me it's not.
It funny how we always find a way to get off topic.

ironmaiden6669

Have you guys looked through the instructions on that site about how to pull your wii apart. The amount of screws this involves is ludicrous. You wouldn't know what screw was for what once you had it all apart.

I mean, i know a little about electronics and i have always repaired all my own controllers and everything, but after seeing the amount of parts involved in the wii, I would definitely think twice about pulling apart my precious.

But they look pretty...
:curtsey:

metroidprime3rules

ironmaiden6669 said:
Have you guys looked through the instructions on that site about how to pull your wii apart. The amount of screws this involves is ludicrous. You wouldn't know what screw was for what once you had it all apart.

I mean, i know a little about electronics and i have always repaired all my own controllers and everything, but after seeing the amount of parts involved in the wii, I would definitely think twice about pulling apart my precious.

But they look pretty...
:curtsey:

okay that was a spammy comment maiden but halo 3 got a 9.8/10 from gametrailers

ironmaiden6669

metroidprime3rules said:

How is that spammy ?
I refer directly to the site content of url submitted by killman360 in the first post (totalconsole.com), and my comment was pertaining to the "halo" looking case, and all the other cases on totalconsole.com, and the installation of such.

How was that spammy ?

metroidprime3rules

ironmaiden6669 said:
metroidprime3rules said:

How is that spammy ?
I refer directly to the site content of url submitted by killman360 in the first post (totalconsole.com), and my comment was pertaining to the "halo" looking case, and all the other cases on totalconsole.com, and the installation of such.

How was that spammy ?

taking your wii apart has nothing to do with halo.:big_boss:

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

ironmaiden6669 said:
metroidprime3rules said:
taking your wii apart has nothing to do with halo.:big_boss:

I don't believe this thread is about Halo.
It is about a wii case who's color scheme is called "Halo Green"

doesnt matter what you think its still a spammy content there is already a thread about what your talking about so go there if you want too.