Happy Birthday

Werbung:

Raiju

Quality, reputation, looks, wanting to be part of something, they are all possible reasons why people wear it.[/b]

Only retarded richies care for this "be part of fashion" shit. I by myself can find good affordable quality materials that dont ruin my looks, on the contrary.
All imported "griff" clothes are insanely expensive in pesos, thats why i think its irrational to buy them

Werbung:

Fladian

About those hairy balls, one still stands on the shelf in here. Red colored. Though its stained right now... [/b]
Well, there are four colors here. Red, white, blue (the national flag colors) and orange (the national color).

Only retarded richies care for this "be part of fashion" shit. I by myself can find good affordable quality materials that dont ruin my looks, on the contrary.
All imported "griff" clothes are insanely expensive in pesos, thats why i think its irrational to buy them[/b]
Fair enough, but some call it: Trying to get in the spotlight by wearing them, but nowadays it's more like not being in the spotlight because you're wearing it. If you don't wear anything what's in the fashion at some places, the chances are more likely that you're in the direct spotlight because you look different than the others.

Still, I don't care too much about it. I dress the way which feels good, and in the way I like. Though I admit I would be a bit embarrassed to wear a Heerenveen-shirt or a blouse to school. But I guess that counts for everyone (regarding football club-shirts, only Ajax, Feyenoord and Vitesse (and shirts of nations) are pretty much ignored. Last time I checked, the FC Utrecht, Fenerbache (Turkey), AC Milan, PSV and (especially) NEC shirts get some stares, comments and sometimes a bit of a beating; I haven't seen other shirts besides those I named).