have you evrer returned your wii because you werent satisfied?

Danny

I like how this thread has made people realize that they are beginning to Dislike they're Wii..
I won't sell my wii.. I enjoy it.. Screw the games I buy one every month.. for all I care...

Werbung:

killman360

MaxiPower said:
link said:
so uve got a ps2 and stuff like as a 2nd consle why dont u sell em for wii games

let me answer this for ya

cause theres a slight lack of good Wii games, im thinking of getting a 360 t replace my Wii

Great point, that is why i got a PS3, because those games are good, and wii games are not. i am not going to return the wii though.

Ryano

sear69 said:
I only got my Wii today and first impressions are good, I cannot see me wanting to return it at all.

Yeah well thats what were all like at the beginning...talk to us in a couple of months;)

Ryano

metroidprime3rules said:
Ryano said:
sear69 said:
I only got my Wii today and first impressions are good, I cannot see me wanting to return it at all.

Yeah well thats what were all like at the beginning...talk to us in a couple of months;)

lol to ryano and i guess nobody returned their wii.

Well of course no one on this site returned there wii....why would they even be here if they had?

Theherolink_1

RETURN MY WII!!!!! are you out of your mind!? of course not! wii is the most perfect console so far i mean the games at this moment are bad but in the next months we will see whats the wii capable of....the i know that the online sever is not that great as microsoft but the wii is still perfect whit that....

wiicrazedlink

Ryano said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Ryano said:
sear69 said:

i returned my wii but then i got a new one cuz the cd ejector was stuck

Werbung:

Pythorne

link said:
Ryano said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Ryano said:
sear69 said:

i returned my wii but then i got a new one cuz the cd ejector was stuck

I dont think anyone would return it for good...