have you evrer returned your wii because you werent satisfied?

metroidprime3rules

link said:
Ryano said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Ryano said:
sear69 said:
I only got my Wii today and first impressions are good, I cannot see me wanting to return it at all.

Yeah well thats what were all like at the beginning...talk to us in a couple of months;)

lol to ryano and i guess nobody returned their wii.

i returned my wii but then i got a new one cuz the cd ejector was stuck

see one person returned their wii:yess:

Werbung:

Ryano

metroidprime3rules said:
link said:
Ryano said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Ryano said:
sear69 said:
I only got my Wii today and first impressions are good, I cannot see me wanting to return it at all.

Yeah well thats what were all like at the beginning...talk to us in a couple of months;)

lol to ryano and i guess nobody returned their wii.

i returned my wii but then i got a new one cuz the cd ejector was stuck

see one person returned their wii:yess:

Yeah but thats only because his was faulty...

kaitora

so it's not a real return... a real return in my eyes will be taking something back for a full refund and not a replacement...

Ryano

kaitora said:
so it's not a real return... a real return in my eyes will be taking something back for a full refund and not a replacement...

Yeah same here, but no one on this site would have done that or they wouldn't be here...

kaitora

you have a very good point there, unless they had two wii's and returned one as it didn't connect via lan so easy without adapters...

Ryano

murtagh2007 said:
NO i have not returned my wii So far i like it and will not return it but i do hope that soon there will be like a dvd chanal

I don't think the lack of a dvd channel is that big a deal.

Ryano

kennyluciano said:
i had to return my wii, melted the Graphics and CPU Processor for not buying a cooling stand....

I don't have a cooling stand and my wii's fine....what happened that yours went bad...?

wiipointsmaster

Ryano said:
kennyluciano said:
i had to return my wii, melted the Graphics and CPU Processor for not buying a cooling stand....

Can you really melt the Graphics and CPU just because you dont have a cooling stand? i hope that doesnt happen to me. i know a lot of people without cooling stands and nothing happenedto their wii.

metroidprime3rules

wiipointsmaster said:
Ryano said:
kennyluciano said:

Can you really melt the Graphics and CPU just because you dont have a cooling stand? i hope that doesnt happen to me. i know a lot of people without cooling stands and nothing happenedto their wii.

If your wii gets really hot it's cpu will get fryed. I recommend a cooling fan for safety.

Werbung: