have you evrer returned your wii because you werent satisfied?

Werbung:

Ryano

metroidprime3rules said:
Ryano said:
Don't even bother with a cooling stand man, your wii will be fine.

some people live in hot tempatures in there house or outside. Just for safety it would be good. :D

oh well I guess if they live in places like that its ok, but I live in Ireland which means lots and lots of rain XD

killman360

Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:
i would never lol i love my wii too much, it would be traumatic if it were taken away from me lol

I don't think it would be THAT bad lol.

Yeah, it would not be "Traumatic" but it would suck if say i just got super smash bros. or something like that.:mega_shok:

Ryano

killman360 said:
Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:
i would never lol i love my wii too much, it would be traumatic if it were taken away from me lol

Yeah, it would not be "Traumatic" but it would suck if say i just got super smash bros. or something like that.:mega_shok:

That would be really terrible, or even worse if the games never got released XD

metroidprime3rules

Ryano said:
killman360 said:
Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:

That would be really terrible, or even worse if the games never got released XD

Time to end the misery!
*Grabs gun:mega_shok: jk

Sonson

I definately love my Wii and would never even consider getting rid of it. However, I too am slightly disappointed with the types of games so far. I'm mostly an RPG-maniac, but there's so few RPGs on the system so far it leaves me with very little to do.

I still play the games I do have for hours on end, though. I'm having a blast with Sonic and the Secret Rings and Mario Strikers Charged

Werbung: